Maple Flag Missions

Hi Sabre-TLA. I picked up the A10C Basic Flight Training Qualification and am really enjoying it so far. It is a far step above the DCS training missions and has helped me understand the aircraft and systems extremely well. I was just wondering if you still feel that you will meet this schedule as I am looking forward to what you have available for the UH1H and the Ka50. Thanks for putting together such a high level of detail on the A10 I'm sure I will be picking up the rest of the A10 missions and the uh1h and ka50 as their packs become available.

Glad you are enjoying the missions. We recently renewed our contract with ED/TFC so will be updating our roadmap for 2015 soon.

Unfortunately we didn't get to complete the Helicopter Qualification Campaigns as we got "directed" to finish some others first but they will be in our 2015 roadmap including one for the Mi-8 Hip.

We are redoing our website as well so there will be lots of good stuff coming for 2015. :)

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

About 3. Start a new A-10C Combat Operations Campaign

will it possible to fly it as COOP with another A-10C pilot or only as SP?

Yes I think it will be possible to make this campaign a 2, 4 or more player COOP once it's done.

Our target audience has been SP because of the training triggers however the combat missions should be easier to make into MP.

• Like 1

Just got into the "wagon" of your training missions. Really nice, very well executed, for me they are really worth it. By mistake i started the house from the roof by getting the TTQ Campaign and then realised, so now i just got the Basic and Advance to do them in order.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Yes I think it will be possible to make this campaign a 2, 4 or more player COOP once it's done.

Our target audience has been SP because of the training triggers however the combat missions should be easier to make into MP.

One vote from me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just discovering you're working on the Su-27 and Ka-50 missions and I'll gladly buy your productions ASAP ;)

Good luck in producing high quality missions!

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

We hope to. ED still has some things to sort out especially around how they plan to evaluate which campaigns will make it to the sales page or not.

Once this is proven then hopefully we will able to migrate to that model.

Our current solution works ok but if there is a better solution then we would like to move to it at some point.

• 7 months later...

Apologies for the slight necro-post. Did the qualification campaign for the Su-27 get released, I can't find it on the downloads site or on the Maple Flag Missions page.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Not yet. It's still being worked. We have had lots of trouble making the missions playable with the flight model of the Su-27.

It's a challenging aircraft to fly so some of the triggers were not allowing players enough room to maneuver without failing.

We are currently testing BFT09 - Instrument approach and landing so we are getting closer to release.

Not yet. It's still being worked. We have had lots of trouble making the missions playable with the flight model of the Su-27.

It's a challenging aircraft to fly so some of the triggers were not allowing players enough room to maneuver without failing.

We are currently testing BFT09 - Instrument approach and landing so we are getting closer to release.

Understood. I know exactly what you mean about it being a challenge to fly! No worries, thanks for the update, I'll look forwards to giving it a try once it's done.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Thanks for the update Sabre.

Still eagerly waiting for the final product here ;) Best of luck with the creation process.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 3 months later...

Our 2016 Roadmap has just been updated in the first post.

We want to thank all our customers and supporters for another great year and we look forward to continue to serve this great community.

All the best to you and your families for 2016.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Sabre, Do you have prediction for Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification campaign for F-15C?

Thanks for your work :thumbup:

Dell U2715H 27" IPS 2560x1440 / 60 Hz; Ryzen 7 7700x; 32gb DDR5 6400; B650M Aorus Pro; Water Cooler Arctic liquid freezer II 280

And for M2k ?

We would like to add it to our stable however Baltic Dragon is working on a campaign for the Mirage so I expect he will have that completed before we get there.

Here is the thread for that reference.

Baltic's campaigns are excellent and highly recommended. It's one of the reasons ED picked up The Enemy Within campaign and now sells it on their storefront. :thumbup: