FC3 "command_defs.lua" File Location

Grinnelli

I wanted to remake the training missions for the F15 but can not find the command_defs.lua file with the mission editor numbered commands list. Can anyone provide me with the list or a location where to look. Thanks.

I have several copies, one each in my purchased add on aircraft (A-10C, F-85, etc) but the only copy I find in the base installation is in: (Your Installation)\Mods\aircraft\TF-51D\Cockpit\Scripts.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I have several copies, one each in my purchased add on aircraft (A-10C, F-85, etc) but the only copy I find in the base installation is in: (Your Installation)\Mods\aircraft\TF-51D\Cockpit\Scripts.

Thanks for the info, I also found all the Command .lua files for all full fidelity modules but I am falling short on the command list for the FC3 aircraft.

I want to make interactive F15 tutorials like the Su-27 has. I know where I can get some of the info I need but I need all the info to properly highlight gauges and items in the pit at the right times kinda thing. Thanks for your help.