Hi everyone

Flying the Su33 for fun and try my hand at carrier landings

How fast do I have to make the Kutnetsov steam, assume no winds for flight Ops

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Yea. Anywhere 0-30kts. Really not much of a point to even have it move. Though I'd have it move for a campaign.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Generated wind is the wind created over the deck just by sailing the boat into the natural wind. For example, if the natural wind is 15 knots and the carrier sails directly into the wind at 15 knots, their combined velocities produce a wind over the deck of ~30 knots with maybe a knot and a half of slight crosswind due to the angled deck.

Edited by RyboPops

Thanks for the advice

I'm setting up the Kutznetsov to steam at 59 KMH on a straight track with at least an hour leg

For an Su33 carrier approach at around 290 KMH (156 knots) with a ground speed of 126 knots

How do I make the "meatball" work on the Kutznetsov?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD