Multiplayer and specs

sven3d3

Hi people,

I have some problems with multiplayer. I fly the Viggen (with much pleasure btw) normally in single player. While sometimes I experience some stutter it works quite well. In multiplayer I get freeze ups, error notices and server time outs. So I can't do multiplayer at the moment.

Now I have read somewhere that it could be caused by the specs of my system. I have a laptop with Intel Core I7 6700HQ@2,6Ghz, 8 GB of ram and a Geforce GTX 960m with 2 GB of ram and no SSD. Could my system be the problem or should I search for the problems elsewhere?

Thanks in advance!

I also have a similar machine, but with 16Gb RAM and I just get the timeouts, some stutters but not much.

The problem are the timeouts.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Neither. Fiber connection. 200 Mbps.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

I had Windows 10 shutting down DCS because my machine ran out of memory with 8GB of ram. It happended a lot on the Blue Flag server which uses the caucasus map. It wasn't a plane specific issue though.

My System: Intel Core i7-4770K, Asus ROG Strix RX480 O8G, 24GB Ram