Render Issue with the Sight of the D9

razo+r

Hi razor+r,

looks like you have set the target distance to min. and the wingspan to 10m. This is the bombing configuratiob with or without automatic. Check your winspan and distance settings. FW190D-9 has a gyro sighn.

to get the normal sighn you need to set the wingspan from the target you fight against and than the distance to the distance you want to fire with automatic or to about 125m to get the normal sighn. by the way the 125m are also the point where the 20mm cross the first time the sightline by a set convergenz from 600m as in game. the distance you can see at the right site from the sighn. Best it is to use is a mix of both typs. in high alt long turn dogfights or when the enemy is running, the automatic is good, for close range fights or high deflectionshots turn off the automatic.

hope this helps

regards

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

Hi razor+r,

looks like you have set the target distance to min. and the wingspan to 10m. This is the bombing configuratiob with or without automatic. Check your winspan and distance settings. FW190D-9 has a gyro sighn.

to get the normal sighn you need to set the wingspan from the target you fight against and than the distance to the distance you want to fire with automatic or to about 125m to get the normal sighn. by the way the 125m are also the point where the 20mm cross the first time the sightline by a set convergenz from 600m as in game. the distance you can see at the right site from the sighn. Best it is to use is a mix of both typs. in high alt long turn dogfights or when the enemy is running, the automatic is good, for close range fights or high deflectionshots turn off the automatic.

hope this helps

regards

Little_D

Thank you for your time and explanation, but cthulhu68 got what i meant

The problem is not the aiming, that's working fine, but the rendering isn't correct

• 3 weeks later...

The real question is why you're shooting at civilian buses! :lol:

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Because i'm trying to aim better

thoses buses have low hit points, easy to spot, they are big and such stuff...

but that's not my issue

I'd like to know if this is a bug or not and if other people have this issue too

I can confirm this issue is present in VR and depends on the distance of the camera to the gunsight.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks. I wonder whether one of you had come across with similar issue with gun sight to mine. After switching on breakers for sight, it displays as on photos below.

picture.php?albumid=1330&pictureid=8653 picture.php?albumid=1330&pictureid=8654 picture.php?albumid=1330&pictureid=8655

Any ways of fixing this? Please advise.

Regards,

Intel Core i7 pr.3770; AMD Radeon HD 8760 2GB; 32 GB DDR 3 ; 2 TB HD + 16 GB SSD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...