MiG-21 Starforce issue

ET22RULZ

Hi,

please provide a soulution for fixing the MiG-21 Starforce issue on Steam, or better yet - provide an automatic fix, the way it should be done.

And, please, don't give us the usual - "move to standalone, it's much better here". Believe me, some of us are very dedicated and it would be the last thing we do.

Thanks in advance,

A loyal customer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Fix is the same for everyone

please read https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185642

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

If it really is the same for us Steam users, then please provide information on how to open the so called "Module manager". Whenever I try to deactivate my license key through this window:

sshot.PNG

i get a message saying:

"Unable to deactivate the product license due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Only valid licenses can be deactivated.

To obtain an error report and send it to product technical support, click the corresponding button."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

/Steam Folder/SteamApps/Common/DCS World/Mods/Aircraft/MIG-21Bis/Bin/ run the EXE in there.

You were supposed to DE-ACTIVATE before Upgrading.

The Registry Entry you need to delete is still in the same location

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Running pcnsl.exe found in that folder and trying to deactivate leaves me in the same place as in my most recent message, that is: "Unable to deactivate the product license due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Only valid licenses can be deactivated.

To obtain an error report and send it to product technical support, click the corresponding button."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi

it is to late to deactivate, it should have been done before the update.

use the registry fix, which will delete it from your registry and then reactivate.

you will loose one activation

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you very much. That seems to solve the problem. However my point still stands, I use Steam mainly so I won't have to worry about fixing such stuff manually and seeing as it doesn't have the module manager and that none of the manuals included the Steam version I wrongly assumed that such stuff won't affect Steam users.

Sorry if my messages seemed too emotional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

No worries, I am used to helping none steam users so I should have taken more care to explain in this case.

Enjoy your flying

Edited by BIGNEWY