Instant Action Throttle/WEP/everything issues

jeffham222

Using Thrustmaster HOTAS--not the Warthog, the $50 stick/throttle combo.

Also, it seems everything I have mapped in the F-18 SIM controller section does not work in Instant Action--in fact, I have zero throttle control (except the left/right horizontal switch on the throttle--the actual throttles don't work), can select weapons but they can't be fired. I can go up and down and left and right. Boo.

In the training missions (Cold and Dark specifically--you know you all have done the taxiway take off...) I can fire the gun, drop the bombs and assumedly jett the tank (tho haven't attempted that). Everything also works as mapped.

It's beta, I understand and flying around on the training missions boomin' the cities and whatnot is fun, but I kinda figured there'd be more.

Intel Core i7-6700@3.4GHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

We've had this conversation before... Go educate yourself on what you've bought into.

This is EARLY ACCESS. This aircraft is a long way from being complete. If you're not happy about it, that is entirely your fault. Do your research about what you're getting before you log in here and complain about it.

** Your throttle may not be working because you need to move the throttles over the Detent. Check your bindings. If your Hotas doesn't have a detent, then the throttles in game won't move until you move them over the detent. Try R-ALT+HOME and R-CTRL+HOME. **

Edited by awjudge

All I'm asking for is some assistance, that's all. If you can't give any then keep scrolling.

Yes, we have had this conversation before. And you're still a condescending prick.

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

All I'm asking for is some assistance, that's all. If you can't give any then keep scrolling.

Yes, we have had this conversation before. And you're still a condescending prick.

Absolutely no call to insult me. But here's some advice.

** Your throttle may not be working because you need to move the throttles over the Detent. Check your bindings. If your Hotas doesn't have a detent, then the throttles in game won't move until you move them over the detent. Try R-ALT+HOME and R-CTRL+HOME. **

Go read the manual.

But you can insult me and others? Check your tone, dude.

In fact, please don't offer any more advice to me or respond to me any more. I don't need your attitude, pal.

Edited by jeffham222

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

As far as controls not working make sur "game flight" and "game avionics" aren't selected in Options menu and go through controls list to clear anything that may be assigned twice.

Thanks Cthulu... I'll double check the game flight and game avionics... I thought I'd checked that before, but will do another check.

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Oops. looks like those WERE checked... I'll give it another try. Thanks again, Cthulu!

16GB RAM

TM TFRP Rudder Pedals

TM TWCS Throttle

Virpil VPCWarBRD Base

TM F/A-18C Hornet Grip