Static Ship Aircraft Assets Thread - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-09-2018, 07:24 AM   #11
Highwayman-Ed

Send a message via AIM to Highwayman-Ed

If you can find one, I would love to see a model of the Osprey with the wings folded, and a CH-46 Sea Knight to make the Tarawa complete!

Intel i7-7700k @4.8GHz
MSI Z270 Gaming Carbon Pro
32GB G.Skill Trident DDR3200 RAM
MSI 11GB GTX1080ti Founders Edition
40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K
Oculus Rift CV1
Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker
Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

Highwayman-Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #12
Hawkeye60

Up-date 11/10/18
New Helicopters added

Sikorsky Statics!

Sikorsky H-34 Choctaw
Sikorsky HO3S-1
Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low
Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King

First post up-dated.

Quote:
If you can find one, I would love to see a model of the Osprey with the wings folded, and a CH-46 Sea Knight to make the Tarawa complete!

I will see what I can do!
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:11 PM   #13
Hawkeye60

Second post up-dated with soon to be released aircraft preview pics.

Quote:
I got some strange textures for the V22 cockpit static (see screenshots). Also, OT but your black panther for Animal 1.5 is not completely black for me (see other ss).
Ah, yes, no matter what skin I select for the v22 (black, green,...), it shows always the same one (black I think)
Can you help? Thanks.
I will see about up-dating the static Osprey.
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote