[ALREADY REPORTED] cant select mk82

chief

Did you rearm/refuel after you turned the aircraft on?

That has caused issues for me. The aircraft should be rearmed before starting.

I could not find a bit test that refreshes the Stores page

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

I select gun first, then the MK82/83 is select able, so, did I the work around...

+1 for this solution. if you go from A/A with AIM-7 selected you cant choose bombs unless you choose gun first..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Rearm your Aircraft with the 5 A2G Weapons you want to use during the session while being cold and dark, start her up and then rearm with the proper loadout. Works like a charm.

Greetings

-K

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red