Ghosts and Thunder

Cobra847

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice teaser guys. So atmospheric!

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

The members of Coretex have dissolved, and gone on to form different groups, which are all activley developing Quality addons for DCS as we speak.

Which groups and which add-ons? The only one I knew worked for Coretex, is borchi, who is now at PolyChop. :huh:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
After 28/11 we have 2 to 3 months before release? Looking forward to the Viggen. :)

Well early on they had stated that they wanted to do a release quickly after the official announcement of the Viggen.

They sated back then that the goal was a release 2-3 weeks after the Announcement / unveiling of the aircraft.

Those comments where early this year though so there is nothing official but that is the only things we have to go by.

So a Viggen release is still very possible this year.

i hope for it, but i think the release wouldn't happen this year, because it will distrub the spitfire sale for the chrismas sale. the Spit is an ED product, so i think ED wouldn't this happen.

The Spit is an ED product but the Viggen is not. Apart from that, they don't really compete with each other. They are totally different types of aircraft.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Perhaps December 25th? Roughly two weeks after the Spitfire, and a somewhat fitting day for a gift! ;)

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keeping myself busy. I didn't even realise it is that close already (whatever *that* is). I'm going to forget the whole thing now, and be positively surprised at the end of the month. You guys keep on posting :D

I wish I could forget thinking about it :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I hope see the cat flying in formation with the viggen :joystick::joystick::helpsmilie:

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

I hope see the cat flying in formation with the viggen :joystick::joystick::helpsmilie:

Here you go:

:D

Ok, maybe not information, but both of them together :)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Having a lot of other things to worry about usually helps :D

True that :D

Tornado3 small.jpg

The First thing im gonna do in MP once we have the AJS 37 is Wait untill someone is behind me on a narrow Taxiway and then Stop and Start Reversing towards him ^^.

Either that or do one of the 180 turns with the Reverser and just look at him ^^

your-move-thumb.jpg.

Tell him that you forgot your coffee and you have to go back and get it.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!