Rotor Blades Flying Off

Musicman2018

I'm getting a constant problem starting free flight or a mission with the rotor blades flying off!!! It doesn't matter what I load up whether its a default flight or mission the rotor blades fly off. You can see them fly off on a outside view.

I've tried repairing DCS and that doesn't fix it. I've tried repairing the UH-1H which repairs sometimes and I can see a new pair of blades on but when starting they just spin off.

I have this problem with missions starting in the air. No matter what I do, the heli always does a huge heeling before I can get it under control. Doesn't matter what position your stick and collective is in at the start. The sudden maneuver often most probably causes mast bumping and the subsequent detachment of the rotor.

Mast bumping occurs when the plane of the rotor disk becomes too angled from the rotor mast. This causes the inner edges of the hub to strike the mast and break it off. It's caused by excessive cyclic input under low or negative disk load.

I had similar issues with the Hotas syncing before mission start with the Huey, so I had to turn that off. Can you check if that's enabled in your settings, and if so, disable it and try again?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com