Single player content in this module

lqdslvr

Hi guys!

I asked this over on Steam because I did not yet have posting privileges, but wanted to see if I could get more detail here. I'm primarily interested in single player stuff and I'm wondering what king of instant action and single player content is available in this module. I really like the Dora and am thinking of pulling the trigger on it, but want to make sure I'll have stuff to do. Is there another WW2 bird you guys would recommend that has more content available? Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately, the german ww2 planes have little SP content ... may I suggest that you consider instead the P-51D ? There are two excellent campaigns for it and you can take advantage of the current sale ... however, you do need the normandy map & ww2 assets for these campaigns.

I wonder why ED spends so much effort modelling these planes, but cant be bothered to provide missions and AI assets for them ... I dont mind using the mission editor to edit my own missions, but the lack of period AI units makes it very hard.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks. I did notice in the mission editor that you can basically set up Dora's and 109's v. Mustangs and Spits, but that's about it. And the campaign section has like four campaigns for the Mustang and Spits. Probably going to snag the Dora anyway because I like the plane, but will probably also get the Mustang to have the campaigns available. Thanks again.