The Pirates Cove

The Pirate's Cove, nothing fancy, just a bunch of rejects who like to fly and **** ... Bring your own booze). This is suppose to be fun right?, so we don't take ourselves too seriously

we have a Teamspeak channel, and don't care if you swear...most of do, mainly cause we're drunk

we have a discord to pass info around and a forum.... PM me for details on these

we have 3 or 4 servers we can put up and we build our maps... or pillage ours, most of us are still learning, But we do have a few experts that will be glad to help anyone out. We’re primarily a Navy group, but you can fly anything you wish. we have a Discord, but we don’t Care if you join, Our rules are simple... “Enjoy yourself ... or walk the plank”... Look for the “Pirates Cove Servers.. there are several. We are mainly located on the US east coast,but have members all over the world.All are welcome....:thumbup:

our discord thingy.... https://discord.gg/Deamt5T

Edited by USNVA_02
Updated Discord Link

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

• 4 weeks later...

Now running new and improved Nevada and Persian Gulf Maps Built by "Moose"

Edited by USNVA_02

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

Im in! Where do I sign?

Btw. What’s your time zone and primary group times?

Im really looking for a group to learn with and fly group missions without all the fuss while having fun.

Regards

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Most members are USA east, but we have them from all over the world,... weekends, all day

during the week, after 6pm till midnight EST

we use Digital Theme Park for our Teamspeak

ts3.digitalthemepark.com

you enter in the community room and an Admin will move you to our channels

Edited by USNVA_02

With us you won't find any rank added to your name or any bullshit rules to follow,(we're all the same here,equal partners in this adventure) we don't care if you're carrier qualified or if you can even find the carrier. We teach you if you don't know how(though we might make fun of you when you smack the fantail, we all do still) What you get with us is lots of fun with several dedicated servers, our own comms. We fly just about every mod in the DCS inventory And we have some really knowledgeable pilots and mission builders who know how to do it right and have lot of former and present military, from several nations . We fly under the "Jolly Roger" Flag. If we spark your interest and you want to know more about us, either drop me a line here or PM me

I'm interested, though being in Australia I'm kinda concerned about my ping.

Everything about you guys ticks all my boxes, even the foul language mandate.

@USNV_02 totally love the sig, by the way

your ping should be fine, we have some dedicated awesome servers, no one ever has an issue

if you have discord just hit the link... If you have teamspeak, i put a link up top in this thread, if you're still not sure, pm me i'll get you started

and no worries, everyone was new once

Tried the discord thingy link both clicking on and manually entered. No mas.

You guys for real?

Help. Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Sent you a private message through this forum on how to join us? Did you get it?

Sounds like my kinda squad, I may have just found myself a home. For sure going to look into. This might have already been asked and if so, you can throw lazy dumbass down on me for not seeing already, but how exactly do you go about joining?

Sent you a private message through this forum did you get it?

Already in a squad but I had to stop and say yours sounds awesome mate!

Love the concept!

May your barrel of Rum never be empty!

Thanks Mate :thumbup:

We are members of the Digital Theme Park and use their Teamspeak

Our Group has been ask to help teach some of their workshops

You can find out more here ...

https://digitalthemepark.com/2020/01/25/workshop-1-introduction/

their teamspeak addy is

ts3.digitalthemepark.com

• 3 weeks later...

We Have 1000's of slots open....LOL. just kidding. we welcome all...big or small, long or short, skilled or unskilled, doesn't matter , we will teach you

our Discord thingy... https://discord.gg/Deamt5T

and you can fly whatever you got, we're not picky. Come join the fun

More Info about us is in the beginning of this thread, See you on Deck

• 3 months later...

Not that we are recruiting, but we always enjoy making new friends. I you like a non-structured, with no bulls**t rules to follow and no regimented strict training , then you found the place you're looking for. Not to say we don't train, there's always something new coming with this platform and we stay on top of all developments.

We Are The Pirate's Cove, nothing fancy, just a bunch of rejects who like to fly.(Bring your own booze). This is suppose to be fun right?, so we don't take ourselves too seriously

we have a Teamspeak channel, and don't care if you swear...most of do, mainly cause we're drunk

we have a discord to pass info around and a forum.... PM me for details on these

we have 3 or 4 servers we can put up and we build our our missions... or pillage others, most of us are still learning, But we do have a few experts that will be glad to help anyone out. We’re primarily a Navy group, but you can fly anything you wish. we have a Discord, but we don’t Care if you join, Our rules are simple... “Enjoy yourself ... or walk the plank”... Look for the “Pirates Cove Servers.. there are several. We are mainly located on the US east coast,but have members all over the world.All are welcome....

our discord thingy.... https://discord.gg/Deamt5T

With us you won't find any rank added to your name or any bullshit rules to follow,(we're all the same here,equal partners in this adventure) we don't care if you're carrier qualified or if you can even find the carrier. We teach you if you don't know how(though we might make fun of you when you smack the fantail, we all do still) What you get with us is lots of fun with several dedicated servers, our own comms. We fly just about every mod in the DCS inventory And we have some really knowledgeable pilots and mission builders who know how to do it right and have lot of former and present military, from several nations . We fly under the "Jolly Roger" Flag. If we spark your interest and you want to know more about us, either drop me a line here or PM me

• 5 months later...

F-14A has been added to our servers, also running the latest C-130 mod and syria map too