[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Am 25.8.2023 um 15:58 schrieb =Andre=:

Hello Jandar,

what if you try to turn up this effect strength in the SimShaker for Aviators settings?

Version 2.7.2 – beta release

Added

Changed

• DCS: Spitfire RPM effect reworked. Please provide feedback!
  • DCS: F18 RPM effect reworked. Please provide feedback!

Dear Andre,

install the beta 2.7.3, test starting Spit engine, now the effects runs under 1000rpm perfectly!!

great job, thanks

p.s. can't test f18, no modul

:pilotfly:

Intel i5-9600K 6x6 @3.7Ghz - 64GB DDR4 - M.2 SSD 1TB - SSD 2TB - RX 7900 XTX - Pico Neo 3 Link- WIN10 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 minutes ago, Jandar said:

Version 2.7.2 – beta release

Added

Changed

• DCS: Spitfire RPM effect reworked. Please provide feedback!
  • DCS: F18 RPM effect reworked. Please provide feedback!

Dear Andre,

install the beta 2.7.3, test starting Spit engine, now the effects runs under 1000rpm perfectly!!

great job, thanks

p.s. can't test f18, no modul

Thanks for the feedback. Just some notes, I'm the dev of SSA 😉

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I use a Jetseat force-feedback seat. All FF works well with the Gazelle (rotor vibration, guns, missiles, g-effect etc.) except one thing; when I land there is no 'judder' through the seat. All other DCS helos have this, and it's a good thing to have, as you get some feedback when your skids touch the ground. I have approched Polychop regarding the issue, but they are saying that the problem probably lies within the SSA interface. Any chance you could take a look please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jgreg said:

I use a Jetseat force-feedback seat. All FF works well with the Gazelle (rotor vibration, guns, missiles, g-effect etc.) except one thing; when I land there is no 'judder' through the seat. All other DCS helos have this, and it's a good thing to have, as you get some feedback when your skids touch the ground. I have approched Polychop regarding the issue, but they are saying that the problem probably lies within the SSA interface. Any chance you could take a look please?

@f4l0If there is anything we can do to mitigate this, please let me know. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

also quick question: is the Jet Seat considered a 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound system? Im trying to troubleshoot some audio and this would be helpful to know if it pulls a signal from an onboard sound card.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

12 hours ago, jgreg said:

What "judder" do you mean?

• Like 1

The way it is phrased, I can only think of ground rumble….. but I‘m also curious now. 🤔

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

Hi guys, just in process of building a new pc, quick question.   Does this still require a 2nd dedicated sound card for the jetseat?

Thinking of mounting my GPU vertical in the new build, and obviously that will block any other ports including the space for the sound card. 

So if I can get away without needing it then that would be great.   Nothing is ever plugged into the back on the the thing anyway as jetseat uses USB, so I’ve never been sure if the program has been using it or not anyway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

2 hours ago, Cowboy10uk said:

Hi guys, just in process of building a new pc, quick question.   Does this still require a 2nd dedicated sound card for the jetseat?

Thinking of mounting my GPU vertical in the new build, and obviously that will block any other ports including the space for the sound card. 

So if I can get away without needing it then that would be great.   Nothing is ever plugged into the back on the the thing anyway as jetseat uses USB, so I’ve never been sure if the program has been using it or not anyway.

Hi,
JetSeat never requires the 2nd dedicated sound card.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don’t believe there is a need for another sound card as the Jetseat uses USB. The only times you need a second card is for using the sound module for additional shakers or for (optional) additional filtering using the sound for vibration in games that don’t have direct support for the Jetseat.

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

9 hours ago, =Andre= said:

Hi,
JetSeat never requires the 2nd dedicated sound card.

Ahhhh damn, been doing it wrong all these years.    I’ve always added a 2nd sound card to my builds for it. 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

on bright side I can take it out this time for a better looking case, Thankyou

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

On 3/8/2024 at 6:53 AM, f4l0 said:

What "judder" do you mean?

Sorry for the delay in responding, I just got back from vacation.

The 'judder' that I am talking about is when the skids touch the ground when landing, similar to when the wheels touch the ground in fixed-wing aircraft. All other aircraft seem to do this, except the Gazelle. I have tried all Gaz variants and none seem to do it.

In the SSA control panel, the effect is called 'Touchdown'

I am using the latest  Beta of SSA. All other vibration effects seem to work OK.

Thankyou.

18 hours ago, jgreg said:

The 'judder' that I am talking about is when the skids touch the ground when landing, similar to when the wheels touch the ground in fixed-wing aircraft. All other aircraft seem to do this, except the Gazelle. I have tried all Gaz variants and none seem to do it.

I am using the latest  Beta of SSA. All other vibration effects seem to work OK.

Thankyou.

I could not get "Touchdown" to work either.  You don't notice it missing if you are moving horizontally as ground rumble kicks in.  If you fly in a helicopter, landing vertically, or if you turn off the other feedback options except "Touchdown" in a fixed wing then you notice it missing.  Others I fly with have the same experience.

i9 10900KF 3.70GHz (5.30GHz Turbo), MSI RTX 4090 OC 24GB, ASUS Z590-E GAMING Motherboard, CORSAIR Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, 2TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, Virpil Alpha Joystick, T-50CM3 Throttle, MFG Xwind rudder pedals, Pimax Crystal VR.

I get a problem when flying now where when I pull too like over 5/6G in the Mirage F1 the lower rumble packs rumble at full speed until I turn the seat off? The issue will happen consistently every time I pull more Gs or fire the cannons until I repair the DCS file.

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2024 at 7:35 PM, jgreg said:

Thankyou.

On 3/7/2024 at 7:43 PM, Polychop Simulations said:

@f4l0If there is anything we can do to mitigate this, please let me know. 

Yeah, the touchdown effect is a bit "tricky" for the Gazelle since she has no compressing struts... Can you provide me a single short trackfile that I can use to test on my side? I've currently no flight gear on my side and flying the Gazelle with keyboard is really tricky 😄

49 minutes ago, Joebejammin said:

I get a problem when flying now where when I pull too like over 5/6G in the Mirage F1 the lower rumble packs rumble at full speed until I turn the seat off? The issue will happen consistently every time I pull more Gs or fire the cannons until I repair the DCS file.

Which seat do you use?

Edited by f4l0

16 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Yeah, the touchdown effect is a bit "tricky" for the Gazelle since she has no compressing struts... Can you provide me a single short trackfile that I can use to test on my side? I've currently no flight gear on my side and flying the Gazelle with keyboard is really tricky 😄

Which seat do you use?

I use an HF8, only using SSA software.

Very big thank you to Andre for helping me out recently with a problem concerning my JetPad and SimShaker.  :thumbsup:

Andre and f4IO are super helpful and I highly recommend them to anyone thinking of getting a JetPad and or SimShaker.  Tech support for customers is brilliant.  :clapping:   

Happy landings,

Talisman

• Like 1

Bell_UH-1 side.png

• 2 weeks later...

On SSA beta 2.7.4 , after mission ends, I'm getting spammed by this message: 
"Error: UDP port 29375 is blocked by another application"

If I kill and restart SSA, it works until I exit the mission (any mission, any plane again)

Tested with AV & firewall disabled and same thing happens.

Ideas?

null

image.png

I have the same problem, since I installed 2.7.4 today. I think the change log said "fixed UDP port error" (or similar). I never had that error before, but now I have it. Going back to the previous version for now.

4 hours ago, Draken35 said:

If I kill and restart SSA, it works until I exit the mission (any mission, any plane again)

Ideas?

null

image.png

Same thing happend to mine.

So I went back to earlier version 2.7.3

New beta is incomming 😉

On 3/18/2024 at 5:47 AM, Joebejammin said:

5 hours ago, Draken35 said:

Ideas?

null

image.png

2 hours ago, abikns said:

I have the same problem, since I installed 2.7.4 today. I think the change log said "fixed UDP port error" (or similar). I never had that error before, but now I have it. Going back to the previous version for now.