AI aircraft late start question

sirrah

I'm pretty sure I managed to do this before, but I totally forgot how... :doh:

I want an AI aircraft to do a ramp start as soon as a certain trigger is activated, but I want the same aircraft to be visible from mission start (and not have it appear out of nothing)

I added the miz file (heavily under construction, so don't look at the details)

So, I tried tagging "late activation" and "uncontrolled" on the aircraft "Ukranian YAK".

The idea is, as soon as the "TGT man" unit gets inside trigger zone "Despawn man", the aircraft "Ukranian YAK" should start.

Could anyone explain what trigger action I need to set to actually activate the YAK40?

Test.miz

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I'm pretty sure I managed to do this before, but I totally forgot how... :doh:

I want an AI aircraft to do a ramp start as soon as a certain trigger is activated, but I want the same aircraft to be visible from mission start (and not have it appear out of nothing)

I added the miz file (heavily under construction, so don't look at the details)

So, I tried tagging "late activation" and "uncontrolled" on the aircraft "Ukranian YAK".

The idea is, as soon as the "TGT man" unit gets inside trigger zone "Despawn man", the aircraft "Ukranian YAK" should start.

Could anyone explain what trigger action I need to set to actually activate the YAK40?

You must use start command from trigered actions and tick uncontrolled tick when you make the mission in the ME

Thanks for refreshing my memory guys! :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH