F-5E Wing Tip Tanks Mod

Wine

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the dilemma right now.

Wingtip Tanks are cosmetic, the weight in fuel is not usable as the pylon isnt set for it.

And they Jettison with stores.

Same thing for the Refueling Probe, even if modeled as something that's not droppable, there's no way to attach it to the model outside of stores.

So You'd lose a pylon for the sake of cosmetics.

Hi SkateZilla,

Is there any way we can mod the pylon 3D objects so that they could spatially include the refuelling probe and the tip tanks, so they don’t get dropped with the other tanks, or take up a store point?

• 5 months later...

Thank you for that mod SkateZilla! I think, that wingtip tanks are more beautiful than missile rail :) But I have problem, my wingtip tanks look like digital camouflage (photo cannot be uploaded, damn!) and I need them whole gray or red. Can you help me solve this problem? :)

0dbb41ada6679f5abf222db07b6315dd.thumb.png.ec9e07df1c84b91ca9667a58cc43d27f.png

Thank you for that mod SkateZilla! I think, that wingtip tanks are more beautiful than missile rail :) But I have problem, my wingtip tanks look like digital camouflage (photo cannot be uploaded, damn!) and I need them whole gray or red. Can you help me solve this problem? :)

If you look closely you will read Missing Texture. Maybe Skatezilla can help you more.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

If you look closely you will read Missing Texture. Maybe Skatezilla can help you more.

Thank you Stratos :) I know, that I´m dumb, but this is my first mode which I try to install. I hope that SkateZilla help me, because I´m total helpless

Question for you guys: Is this mod not compatible with 2.5.6? When I add the comments to the "tip" section of the F5E.lua and go try and setup a mission the F5 disappears from the aircraft list completely. I can attach a copy of my edited lua file, not sure if that is against the rules...

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...