Continuous Crashes 5 minutes into Flight? Anyone having the Same Issue?

Bartacomus

I switched to BETA last night, and reinstalled my modules.

So far, ive only gotten about 5 minutes into any flight. Then it Crashes to desktop.

I had to reload DCS 4 or 5 times, just to drop my first JDAM. Doesnt seem to be triggered by the same thing.

Once, right when i was hit with a missle. Once when i switched to guns. Once when i hit the ground. etc etc

I have not tried flying the Hog, Frogfoot, or Mustang with BETA yet.

Anyone else getting a crash in BETA?

Guess it's rather the second JDAM drop that causes the crashing Saw some temporary hotfix for it already around here...

Or maybe you have some mod on that is causing this? Disable everything in your OVGME (if you use it for mods that is). If you install mods manually, then it's more complicated...

Edited by Razor18

• 4 weeks later...

the harrier has various CTD issues when it comes to using the MAP / navigation / mark points / waypoints - especially in multiplayer.

Various workarounds, like adding waypoints before (mission editor side), using inner pylons only for jdam etc - but I agree, these are kinda show stoppers that have been reported by many users, and yet harrier is such a great, fun module, certainly top 3 to bring in for CAS, great for formation and aerobatic stuff too, these couple minor issues (yet major issues) need fixing asap.

until then, workarounds and other setups need to be used

. . . . . . .

Every module/ map except the dual winged joke.