Proper Harrier support with the new Supercarrier?

Terrorban

Hello, I would like to know if RAZBAM has any plans to add simulated crew support and proper ATC radio simulation for the new upcoming Supercarrier module from ED?

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

I'd guess not, or at least not for a while after the SC is released. But I'd be happy to be wrong. I'd just be happy for it work online someday.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'd just be happy for it work online someday.

Yep and anything else would be a welcome bonus.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Yeah and ED already said that they have no plans to simulate this jet on the Supercarrier so I suppose the Tarawa carrier will not have animated deck crew.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Harriers don't operate from supercarriers anyways AFAIK.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Harriers don't operate from supercarriers anyways AFAIK.

You are right. There were some tests on them but nothing came from it. This is why I was curious if there was any possibility for Tarawa to have animated crew but this is completely upto Razbam.

Hope to get some reply from the developers when they return from their holidays.

Definitely, would love to get proper carrier support from Razbam as well just like how Heatblur are getting involved with SC module.

So are we not going to get any official response from RAZBAM regarding this or are they only active in discord these days?

I wanted to know if they had any plans for the super carrier and their jump jets.

• 1 year later...

Doubtful. Can’t even get a proper manual for the jet, LOL 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:06 AM, Terrorban said:

So are we not going to get any official response from RAZBAM regarding this or are they only active in discord these days?

I wanted to know if they had any plans for the super carrier and their jump jets.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2020 at 1:50 PM, Silver_Dragon said:

To a propper funtionality with the harrier, RAZBAM need aproach to ED to make LHA "compatible" with Supercarrier API and funtionality and make harrier compatible.

A Marine Expeditionary Unit" with a smaller fully animated  WASP/America/Tarawa-Class carrier and animated deck crew would be really amazing.

Perhaps it could bring us amphibious operation to DCS.

Especially current and future marine/navy helicopters and VTOL-planes need more love from carriers.

• Thanks 1

wishlist: HH-60G Pave Hawk, MH-60R Sea Hawk, UH-60L Black Hawk, NH90, Super (Sea) Lynx / Mk.88, ME: A placeable animated LSE/marshaller for individual created FARPs

looking forward to: A-6E Intruder, A-7E Corsair II, BO-105 PAH1A1, C-130J, CH-47F Chinook, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-4E Phantom II, F4U-1D Corsair, OH-58D Kiowa, Tornado

Apache beware of the Sikorsky Armed Black Hawk!