2020 plans for the Farmer?

Bagpipe

As above, curious to know what the short-mid term plans are for progressing this module.

I didn't see anything about it in the Razbam plans announcement recently? Obviously Harrier will be next on the priority list but what can we expect for the Mig?

I hope they at least get to fix the gunsight keybinds and the Nav Radio tuning keys, that have been bugged for months now ... pity, as I really love cold war aircrafts :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

While not a big issue there's still the untextured antenna.

It is textured on the paintkit though but i don't know which settings to set when exporting in DDS format in Photoshop. When i use the settings i always use for my liveries it is not showing up on the model... Maybe you could tell me what i'm doing wrong. :)

All the bugs on the list are awaiting for the coders to finish the first two and as I told before more AI aircraft for mission creators will come as well.

There´s no date for the MiG-19S, but it should be ready as soon as work on the MiG-23 diminish.

Thank you OverStratos! I didn't realize more AI aircraft are coming. Looking forward to that so my mission making in the editor will be easier in creating stuff for the Mig-19P. :thumbup: