VEAO Aircraft Wishlist - Page 20 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #191
Hounded

Reputation power: 0
Hounded is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquale1986 View Post
Since the F-14, F/A-18 and the F-4E are all in development right now my wishlist contains:

- F-16 in 4th Gen config - this is used by many Countries, so lots of opportunites for mission building and nice adversary for the F/A-18
- EF2000 - no explaination needed
- just any build of the Mig-29. I don't care which version, but we need an current russian/soviet build Fighter Aircraft with study sim level

Sadly most intrigiung current Gen Aircrafts seem out of question like the Jas-39 Gripen or my personal favourite the Dassault Rafale C and M.

In my opinion regarding the versatility for mission builders and scenarios the F-16 and the Mig-29 should be highest on the list.
No.... just no. Until the Hawk is done right they need to stay far away from any iconic aircraft.
Hounded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:16 PM   #192
Pasquale1986

Reputation power: 0
Pasquale1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hounded View Post
No.... just no. Until the Hawk is done right they need to stay far away from any iconic aircraft.
Nobody said that development of the aforementioned planes should start immediatly.

On the contrary i share your opinion that unfinished modules that are out in DCS should have highest priority.

It's just a wishlist for future projects ;-)
Old 07-19-2017, 09:21 AM   #193
klem

Reputation power: 7
klem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura about

Well, as it is a wish list...

don't take effort away from sold but unfinished models (Hawk way overdue for update).

then (assumimg VEAO were to take them all on)....

Spitfire MkXIV (in progress)
Tempest (please)
BAC Lightning
Hunter Mk 6/7
F-16
F-14 (ok Heatblur are doing that)
F-18

I may be a Brit but I have absolutely no interest in the Vampire or Meteor.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 3.8GHz / 16Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / 2 x EVGA GTX980 GPU 4Gb SC SLi/ 256Gb & 128Gb SSDs/ 750W PSU
Windows 10 Home / 3 off 27" @ 1920 x 1080 plus 23" @ 1920 x 1080 below / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro/ MFG Crosswind pedals / CH CM
klem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:27 AM   #194
MikeMikeJuliet

Reputation power: 5
MikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by klem View Post

don't take effort away from sold but unfinished models (Hawk way overdue for update).

Tempest (please)
BAC Lightning
Hunter Mk 6/7
F-16
F-18

If you've not seen it, the F-18 is nearing completion by ED... This is a wishlist thread, but it is the VEAO's wishlist thread, not a general one.
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:28 PM   #195
klem

Reputation power: 7
klem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura aboutklem has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMikeJuliet View Post
If you've not seen it, the F-18 is nearing completion by ED... This is a wishlist thread, but it is the VEAO's wishlist thread, not a general one.
OK I missed that one.

ASUS Sabertooth X58 /i7 950 @ 3.8GHz / 16Gb DDR3 1600 CAS8 / 2 x EVGA GTX980 GPU 4Gb SC SLi/ 256Gb & 128Gb SSDs/ 750W PSU
Windows 10 Home / 3 off 27" @ 1920 x 1080 plus 23" @ 1920 x 1080 below / TrackIR4 with TrackIR5 software / Saitek X52 Pro/ MFG Crosswind pedals / CH CM
klem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #196
MikeMikeJuliet

MikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the roughMikeMikeJuliet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
OK I missed that one.
Go check the Hornet subforum... it has been hyped through the roof for the last couple of years. Also some gameplay material on Wags' youtube.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:12 AM   #197
steve1977

Reputation power: 2
steve1977 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Tempest (please)
BAC Lightning
Hunter Mk 6/7
F-16
F-18

The Meteor and vampire are the aircraft i want the most
steve1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:23 AM   #198
philstyle

Reputation power: 2
philstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura aboutphilstyle has a spectacular aura about

I only really care for the Warbirds... so my vote would be for machines that complement the aircraft we have already, but with some role variation, OR to fill in historical gaps that we currently have. Order of priority, with most-wanted at the top.
So,
1. Mark XIV Spitfire
2. Hawker Typhoon (1b) or Tempest
3. A twin-engine like the Mosquito, mid-to-late-war Bf110G or P38/ A20c
4. One from the Bf109 G series
5. One from the FW109 A series

I am assuming the P47 is being developed by ED or other partner.
philstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #199
MikeMikeJuliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by philstyle View Post
I only really care for the Warbirds... so my vote would be for machines that complement the aircraft we have already, but with some role variation, OR to fill in historical gaps that we currently have. Order of priority, with most-wanted at the top.
So,
1. Mark XIV Spitfire
2. Hawker Typhoon (1b) or Tempest
3. A twin-engine like the Mosquito, mid-to-late-war Bf110G or P38/ A20c
4. One from the Bf109 G series
5. One from the FW109 A series

I am assuming the P47 is being developed by ED or other partner.
Solid reasoning. And yes, ED is doing P-47 next. This was confirmed by Wags in the recent Q&A.

I'm much hoping that, once the platform settles we can finally see VEAO come through with the P-40...
Old 07-20-2017, 02:12 PM   #200
9./JG26_Brigg

Reputation power: 3
9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about9./JG26_Brigg has a spectacular aura about

Fw 190F or a BF109G
9./JG26_Brigg is offline   Reply With Quote