ADI malfunction in MP

LeCuvier

Flying in MP using the LFDM server, I notice that the ADI has a bug. The aircraft symbol stays aligned with the horizon, no matter how much I bank. The attached screen shot documents the issue. The turn indicator shows that i'm banking about 40° right wing down, but the aircraft symbol is parallel to the horizon line. I do not see the issue in SP.

Note: We've had this issue some time ago. Seems that the bug is back.

1609204397_Bf-109ADIBug.thumb.jpg.c5b4aa35fd56c1946cc61815d61ac11d.jpg

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Flying in MP using the LFDM server, I notice that the ADI has a bug. The aircraft symbol stays aligned with the horizon, no matter how much I bank. The attached screen shot documents the issue. The turn indicator shows that i'm banking about 40° right wing down, but the aircraft symbol is parallel to the horizon line. I do not see the issue in SP.

Note: We've had this issue some time ago. Seems that the bug is back.

Ähm, you need to uncage the adi...

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Now, that's embarrassing but you are right. I don't normally notice that it's not uncaged because I see the real horizon. But yesterday I had to climb through the cloud cover...

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5