Binding Canopy Close/Open reversed

whaaw

Hi

I just tested mine and all seems ok

hi, i don't know what to say, I hit repair and everything to make sure it really reversed and in my installation it is. I never did something to a lua.

the keybinds work as it should (lctrl+C). But when i bind Canopy close to a Hotas button it opens the canopy. strange.

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Keep in mind repair and cleanup commands affect only the main game folder, NOT the Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input location where everything controls-related is stored, and where the source of your problem is most likely located.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

hi, i don't know what to say, I hit repair and everything to make sure it really reversed and in my installation it is. I never did something to a lua.

the keybinds work as it should (lctrl+C). But when i bind Canopy close to a Hotas button it opens the canopy. strange.

So bind it other way :)

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Keep in mind repair and cleanup commands affect only the main game folder, NOT the Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input location where everything controls-related is stored, and where the source of your problem is most likely located.

i only deleted the P-51d-30-na folder. but there is another one, only called p-51d after deleting this and make new bindings it was correct.

my fault, I'm sorry for wasting your time :joystick:

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE