=RAF= Server Rules

hawk1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's enough to pull a hard turn for just a few degrees in the case of an AMRAAM face-shot to make it lose lock. It will often fail to re-acquire at this point - we're talking sub-5nm launches here - fairly good parameters - this is just one example of the problems facing the AMRAAM (And to some extent the R-77, though it seems to suffer just a bit less. Marginally, maybe).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

IRH seekers do not exhibit this problem as often - at the very least, in a face-shot it even makes sense for IRH to do such a thing. I've seen IRH fail to track in a tail-on shot in perfect parameters too, but said missile was an AIM-9 and if we don't all know that it's the most porked player missile in the game, well... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• 11 months later...

Hi guys!

Last week a holy teamkiller visited =RAF= server. He used some different nicks. Also he was seen on 169th server with nick RAF=******. I have to say that =RAF= never had such member.

[EDIT BY MOD: INFO REMOVED, RULE 1.6]

This info is for servers' admins.

Thanks!

Edited by Acedy
rule 1.6

I believe the 104th server had some bad issues with a pair of persistent TK'ers yesterday, they would go in their server, shoot up players/airbase, and when they got kicked they would re-enter under different aliases :huh:

I guess every community has their share of ***holes who want to ruin it for others, human nature can really suck sometimes.....

I believe the 104th server had some bad issues with a pair of persistent TK'ers yesterday, they would go in their server, shoot up players/airbase, and when they got kicked they would re-enter under different aliases
This sounds familiar. If they were using German-sounding names, then I know who they are, and know their IP ranges. Any server administrator who'd like to pre-emptively ban these guys, send me a PM.

It might in fact be an idea to have server admins share their lists of IPs to ban.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I believe the 104th server had some bad issues with a pair of persistent TK'ers yesterday, they would go in their server, shoot up players/airbase, and when they got kicked they would re-enter under different aliases :huh:

I guess every community has their share of ***holes who want to ruin it for others, human nature can really suck sometimes.....

I can confirm this. 2 people flying hogs did exactly this.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• 5 months later...

Поключение к серверу!

Приветствую вас! ОбъясниТЕ ещё раз как подключиться к серверу! С ИИ уже не интересно, хочется живого общения! Третий деннь бЪюсь, не могу подключиться! За ранее Блогодарен!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried to log on a RAF server the last weekend. I was kicked out all times and got the "Integrity check failed" message. I have a fresh install of FC2, no mods, didn't touch any file. Only changed the key settings. What could have been the problem?

By the way, I'm not a RAF member. It was my first time to try to get online. I've only played LOMAC, BS and FC2 offline and was trying to experience some multiplayer action.

Note: My pings are relatively high, between 300 and 600ms in most servers.

You need original files:

"Config/Weapons" - all files in this folder.

"Config/Export/export.lua"

"Bazar/Modellod.txt"

"Sounds/Sound.cfg"

If u use TackView mod, it changes export.lua.

By the way, if your ping more than 300 you will be kicked from the server automatically

Sorry for my english.

Тяжелая поступь,

Суровые лица

Штурмовики идут похмелиться

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, I use TacView, most probably that's the culprit. Any way to fix it, keeping TacView working?

The ping problem is a big issue where I live (South Africa), I hoped it wouldn't be a problem for FC2 MP but I see it is... I will keep trying though.

Your english is clear enough, no need to apologize!!

Regards

Yes, I use TacView, most probably that's the culprit. Any way to fix it, keeping TacView working?

No way. TacView adds 1 string at the end of export.lua. Comment it and welcome.

Тяжелая поступь,

Суровые лица

Штурмовики идут похмелиться

Update for integrity check:

"Config/Weapons",

"Config/Export/export.lua",

"Bazar/Modellod.txt",

"Sounds/Sound.cfg"

"Sounds/SoundDescr.lua",

"Config/ServerGraphics.cfg"

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/Cockpit",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/AIcontrol.lua",