A little praise for Razbam

Headwarp

Gun got a lot louder and sounds freaking nasty (as in I like it)

Vapor trails are awesome. Love watching them appear and disappear as I'm pulling on the stick.

I'm sure there's more to say.. but just wanted to give you guys kudos on what I've seen so far with the 2.5.2 update. The bird is a joy.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

I would like to get the guns effects to cockpit be more realistic. Meaning if the gun is suppose to shake whole aircraft so you can't even read the gauges, then it should be so.

Does anyone know what kind a effect does the gun has for Harrier?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

+1 Big props to Razbam! The updates are getting better and better! Keep up the fantastic work guys. I look forward to the next addition to the Harrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

An unscratched Canopy in VR fantastic it looks correct now thanks RAZBAM

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

Yep I gotta say, I always liked the Harrier but had no idea how much I would enjoy this module. Excellent work and a very unique experience.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I must say , despite the bugs, im having so much fun flying and learning it, that im not even excited for the FA-18.

The harrier cockpit looks great , the plane looks great, and still much more to come that hasn't been yet implemented, please keep up the work on the systems and bug fixes to fully enjoy it

Thank you , was worth to pay for it.