Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 8

gregzagk

Not for this session sorry.

But guarantee for next session? :D And what about running a 2nd DCS server on same server (What is the CPU/RAM/bandwidth?) ?

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to twitch I saw a way for Eagles to fuel up and rearm quickly, I had stopped using the trick for the Flanker but I'll be using and abusing it again now. Certainly good to know that I was an idiot to give in to the "fair play" appeal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Funny video!

Finnsky PLEASE turn into the CORRECT frequency (GCI 126,000 ! ) Nice to see you on SRS btw!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Greg/Xcom have you received the bug report with the picture link? (submitted via the bug report form on gadget.buddyspike site)

Any idea what is causing it and a solution for it?

Hi Greg

I want to ask you if there is a new/improved "network.cfg" file or if we simply can delete it know tyhat we see ED has done some work ib that area.

Hey, this actually replaced lag issues etc as far as I understand.

So if someone lags or the server lags you may see him not in the right exact position but not warping like in the past.

Greg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Greg

I want to ask you if there is a new/improved "network.cfg" file or if we simply can delete it know tyhat we see ED has done some work ib that area.

Don't know exactly. They worked in the MP protocol as they announced in the update changelogs but don't know if the cfg still helps.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Dunno, but pinging the domain from my system using Google's NS resolves 52.70.175.181 as IPv4 Address which belongs to a block owned by amazon and arin.net as RIR.

Currently that IP lists 266 websites on that specific IP. All sites I tested among those 266 have the same error.

Funny, no root-server I query knows the domain, might be that Google or my DNS cache still have that "old" IP and thus I can send the ping off to an IP...that does not send a PONG back. Server down ?? Hardware down I mean ??

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Will investigate the DNS issues.

New SimpleRadio Standalone Release: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2860201&postcount=367 v1.1.4.0

:)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Oh and for those who have the game crash (like me) when exiting DCS normally, easiest way is (since Alt+F4 not working in DCS) to Alt Tab, click and hold mouse button on taskbar DCS program and drag up (or right click) and then click "Close window" :)

And can we please get AWACS in Round 9 ? :) (There are no issues currently iirc right? On 104th it worked/works fine afaik)

And Blackshark, Kain, Loner, Hussein please install SimpleRadio (everyone else on the team red is using it) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169387

If you have questions just ask in the SimpleRadio thread and you'll receive answers pretty fast.

Please team red players use SRS. Else it is very confusing, exhausting and irritating for GCI as you have to mute/unmute TS and manage SRS and Teamspeak same time and always check which player is on SRS, who on TS3 and who on nothing at all (yes, a few non-teamworkers exist too in team red... I know I was shocked too. Please OP BF managers make Teamspeak 3 obligatory and please consider making SRS obligatory. Else GCI won't be having a nice time doing GCI!)

Please team red players use SRS. Else it is very confusing, exhausting and irritating for GCI as you have to mute/unmute TS and manage SRS and Teamspeak same time and always check which player is on SRS, who on TS3 and who on nothing at all (yes, a few non-teamworkers exist too in team red... I know I was shocked too. Please OP BF managers make Teamspeak 3 obligatory and please consider making SRS obligatory. Else GCI won't be having a nice time doing GCI!)

I hope they learn to use it Daniel, it can be very frustrating when no one is working as a fluid unit. :thumbup:

Edit: oh, is there anyway to fix the bug with the F-4's runway position at Sochi, they seem to only be using the smaller runway and never take off when there is danger afoot.

Edited by Toxic
bug

#CHOPPERLIVESMATTER

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't worry about this. Some people find installing 3rd party software a daunting task, but with each day we're able to get one more person on it. I'll be helping a couple folks out tomorrow, so hopefully a few more of the regulars during your playtime will be on SRS.

Hope so. Especially the players I listed on top will do very soon. (including Reaper if he hasn't /you haven't done so yet ;) )

Btw why were SA-3 (S-125) removed? They add realism! :) Please get them back in for round 9 (only 1 launcher/4 missiles is enough for an airbase. I am surprised they were removed completely!)

Can we please add Buk SAM then aswell to the deployable system (currently only Kub system), with a very strict limitation like only 4 Buk-launcher vehicles (4 missiles each) and only 2 STRs per team (to not turn the whole map into a no-flight zone ;) ) ?

And it would be nice to have one Tor SAM at each FARP :)

And why was the rule introduced that Kub can't be placed within 10km of objectives? (It is realistic to place a SAM site within only few hundred to few km distance of objectives)

Hey guys, just wondering, is Starway's texture pack blocked on the servers file integrity check?

Ryzen 5 3600x @ GTX 1070 on Samsung Odyssey+

:joystick:

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder

Pedals, TrackIR 4 Pro

Hey guys, just wondering, is Starway's texture pack blocked on the servers file integrity check?

You need to replace the shadows file with the vanilla one, it will pass with no problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]