[REPORTED]SAI 'roll arrow' indicators do not move

Sharpe_95

As title - forgive poor explanation as I am not exactly 100% on the exact names of what I am talking about, however:

When rolling the aircraft the SAI moves with the aircarft, however, the white arrow inside the dial (that pairs with the (static) roll degree markers outside of the dial) does not move.

Seems like an error to me - sorry if this has been reported, is not an error or if the Dev team just hasn't got round to this yet.

-S

Edited by Sharpe_95

• ED Team

Seems to be working ok for me, can you take a screenshot showing it not working?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Pretty sure Sharpe is talking about this:

Pointers Line Up Straight And Level:

p3692895872.jpg

In A Bank, Pointers Still Line Up

(and they shouldn't. The pointer colored yellow here should be pointing where the arrow is pointing)

p3692895871.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

This was reported some months ago. ED are aware.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box