Persian Gulf map

shift611

If you are on Steam many modules are free to try at the moment, including the Persian Gulf map. See the newsletter a couple of weeks back for the free trial schedule. Note that there is one separate for Steam and one for the standalone version.

Yes I have just found the message from DCS which says that free trial modules etc if not wanted should be deleted otherwise if you use them up to the end of the trial period you will be deemed to have bought them and will be charged as "Chillybean" above, so beware of DCS bearing gifts.

Never heard of such practice. I'm pretty sure that's illegal and they can't charge you just like that. Free trials are free for the trial period.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Hi Guys

Sorry, when i say i brought it, I mean i tried the module on trial then brought it, not that ED forced me to buy it, although i guess that the sales technique!

I do have a bit of a soft spot for new modules though :-)

i7-9700K, 32GB Corsair 3000Ghz RAM, Geforce 1660Ti, Samsung Evo970 M.2 SSD x 2 drives, Trackir5, SRS, Voiceattack

• 2 months later...
I bought the Persian Gulf map on Steam for a kool £40 (48 US dollars) the other day (June 8th 2020, but if you guys are saying I could have somehow got it free, I shall go sulk and pout like crazy (sniffle)

No, you can't get it for free but there was a free test trial period this year.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria