Show me

williehayesjr

Hello brothers and sisters; can any of you please point me to the most recent in-game videos of any of the Super Carriers? I was just thinking, I pre-purchased the Carrier package (good price since I own F-18) and yet I have never seen any in-game video, especially with the dynamic scenery (being a Business Major, I forgot about the power of Marketing). I am sure there is footage, out there, about these carriers, I just do not know where to look. Again, could someone point me in the direction of recent in-game footage of the new carriers.

Not sure if there is any more recent footage.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

• 2 weeks later...

Beta testers

Hello brothers and sisters; I hate to be a doubting Thomas, but are there any Beta testers testing the Carrier module? Moreover, are the testers making ingame video for the buying public? I love this simulator (not a game) so much, I just realized, I have broken my cardinal consumer rule: never buy sight unseen or in this case untested. I know ED gives us videos, but are there any videos made by anyone other than the DCS creators? Please forgive me if it sounds like I am nagging.

• ED Team

Correct beta testers are under NDA and can not share information.

We will have more videos I am sure in the future.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

The end of Q1 is rapidly approaching.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Hey brothers and sisters;

Can we all get together and ask ED to collect a few of the in-game video clips, from the beta testers, and show them to us. Maybe a video a week could by release just to show us what we have paid for. I bet that will stop some of the bitchin' going around.

No it won't. People are weird.

i7 - 9700k | EVGA 1080Ti | 32 DDR4 RAM | 750w PS | TM Warthog HOTAS/X-55 | Track IR 5 |

I think the point to consider is that a discount is offered for pre-purchase with the knowledge that it will be in early release once released. Opting for the pre-purchase means you accept some risk that it is not what you want it to be with the benefit of getting it at a discount. What you can base the value of that risk on is your experience and satisfaction track record with DCS products. If the risk is a concern there is always the option to wait for it to be released and get it at a future time when it is no longer "new" and will likely be on sale for one of their numerous sales in the future. I have used both approaches in the past and have received good products at good prices

I'm sure ED/Wags will release informative in-game videos before release and before the pre-order window and discount concludes. It's everybody's responsibility to be informed on what you're purchasing.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Show me

Hey brothers and sisters;

Can we all get together and ask ED to collect a few of the in-game video clips, from the beta testers, and show them to us. Maybe a video a week could by release just to show us what we have paid for. I bet that will stop some of the bitchin' going around.

Just to clarify, gathering promo clips is not part of a tester’s job description. ED has a team of cinematic people who, I’m sure, are working on some beautiful stuff to show us all in the near future.

still waiting some stuff before buying

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5