[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Redacted. Already ordered the JetPad, so no more answers needed :D

Edited by ChrisIhao

My system:

Win 10, Amd Ryzen 3700@stock GTX1080 Ti, 34" Asus G-sync ultrawide monitor, Ipad Air, 32 gigs of 3600 ram, complete CH HOTAS setup, Oculus Rift CV1/Trackir5 and a Saitek Quadrant

Been simming since the Commodore 64. A few million polygons ago.

Which DCS version?

2.5.5.41371 Release

Which SSA version?

1.3.10 Release

I have vibro only for rockets and bombs launch

For Cannon/Gun no vibro

in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\SimShaker for Aviators\

no sample for cannon/gun fire

1.thumb.png.57300181bdeeda63c81120688c6b80fd.png

Edited by huligan

win10 21H2 | i5-4670K 4.5GHz | 16Гб DDR3 | MSI RTX2080ti Ventus OC 11G | РУС vkb Gladiator Pro+РУД vkb Gametrix ECS+Пендали BRD-MS1 | Pico4 VR | | https://vk.com/paraplan_mkp

2.5.5.41371 Release

1.3.10 Release

I have vibro only for rockets and bombs launch

For Cannon/Gun no vibro

in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\SimShaker for Aviators\

no sample for cannon/gun fire

It's working on my side with the OB of DCS. Do you use unlimited ammo?

Anyone else having this issue?

It's working on my side with the OB of DCS. Do you use unlimited ammo?

Anyone else having this issue?

I can confirm I have no gun fire effects for the 3 aircraft I just flew - F-16, F-14, and KA-50. No I am not using unlimited ammo.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can confirm I have no gun fire effects for the 3 aircraft I just flew - F-16, F-14, and KA-50. No I am not using unlimited ammo.

Which DCS version, which SSA version? Single or multiplayer?

Which DCS version, which SSA version? Single or multiplayer?

DCS Open Beta, Single Player, Just now updated to Version 1.3.10.2 – beta release.

Quickly tested Viper - still no gun effects. All other effcects seem to be working fine.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS Open Beta, Single Player, Just now updated to Version 1.3.10.2 – beta release.

Quickly tested Viper - still no gun effects. All other effcects seem to be working fine.

What does the log say? Do you use any other 3rd party plugin?

What does the log say? Do you use any other 3rd party plugin?

This file? Latest version log entry from the documents folder attached. I see it mentions Tacview - could that be causing a problem? Never been an issue in the past.

SSA Log.txt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This file? Latest version log entry from the documents folder attached. I see it mentions Tacview - could that be causing a problem? Never been an issue in the past.

I mean a log when you fire the gun ;)

You might need to enable logging to file temporary.

any idea how i can fix these, I pull g's...simshaker stops working. I am using the sound module to drive buttkickers, no jetseat, onboard audio is the soundcard.

is this a simshaker issue or a sound module issue

Should be fixed in the current beta. Which version of SSA did you use?

I mean a log when you fire the gun ;)

You might need to enable logging to file temporary.

Right - good to know lol. Log excerpt attached for a quick 1 second burst as soon as entering flight then stopping.

Interesting points - it seems you need to enable logging to get any gunfire effects for starters. Started DCS again with no logging = no gen effect at all.

With loggin on I did get a gun effect, but it continues for 2+ seconds after you have finished firing, and after a few times you will either get no effect again or it will be super delayed by about 3+ seconds, and you seem to be getting a very rough effect like AB is on, when it isn't, for a while. All very strange.

Log/pic attached.

Gun Fire.txt

653000892_DCSPic.thumb.jpg.ac7f0ac1334242aacc2b660db135ec77.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Right - good to know lol. Log excerpt attached for a quick 1 second burst as soon as entering flight then stopping.

Interesting points - it seems you need to enable logging to get any gunfire effects for starters. Started DCS again with no logging = no gen effect at all.

With loggin on I did get a gun effect, but it continues for 2+ seconds after you have finished firing, and after a few times you will either get no effect again or it will be super delayed by about 3+ seconds, and you seem to be getting a very rough effect like AB is on, when it isn't, for a while. All very strange.

Log/pic attached.

Oh yes, that is really strange... To be honest, currently I've no clue what is happening here :(

Can you attach your export.lua please? We might also switch to mail thus we do not spam this thread...

You can find my mail in SSA :)

Oh yes, that is really strange... To be honest, currently I've no clue what is happening here :(

Can you attach your export.lua please? We might also switch to mail thus we do not spam this thread...

You can find my mail in SSA :)

Will do - cheers :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Andre and f4l0,

i really want to thank you for this Tools! I think it's a great help for flying besides the increased immersion. Finally I can feel if gear/brake is really out or not, or if I'm too fast for the flaps. Buffets can be felt perfectly on the stick. At touchdown each tire hits me in the back one by one, the timing is 100% right..how did you do that???

I use a IBEAM and and had to decrease some effects, but now it is just perfect!

Thanks again, also for all the support!

Hello Andre and f4l0,

i really want to thank you for this Tools! I think it's a great help for flying besides the increased immersion. Finally I can feel if gear/brake is really out or not, or if I'm too fast for the flaps. Buffets can be felt perfectly on the stick. At touchdown each tire hits me in the back one by one, the timing is 100% right..how did you do that???

Thanks for the kind words :-)

I just published a few betas the last days. Especially, today's update reworked all piston engine effects in DCS. Since testing everything is very time consuming, any feedback is appreciated!

Hello Andre and f4l0,

What is an IBEAM? Always looking for more immersion and google isn’t being helpful. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk