A closer look at performance data

JaBoG32_Dirty

Hey :-)

I took a closer look into the power-on and power-off characteristics of the L39C. I know this in not going to be the Blockbuster of the Year video on YouTube, but maybe there are a few die-hard flight-performance-data-nerds (like I am) around here who appreciate :-)

A bunch of more videos still cooking in my mind. Maybe cruise performance, turn performance or fuel consumption could be of interest for serious pilots flying in squads. Not sure,... let me know.

Power-on perfornance:

Power-off performance:

Enjoy...

Dirty

p.s. If someone could explain to me how to properly embed YouTube content in here, I'd appreciate :-)

EDIT: Finally got it :-) Thanks a lot, @Ramsay

Edited by JaBoG32_Dirty
Video properly embedded

Excellent vidos. Nice and clear, easy to understand and well presented. It is always interesting to see these sorts of careful analyses. I'd just watched another video earlier today, which looked at thrust and the different types of drag (

) which, although for different aircraft, touched on a related topic. It was good to see these ideas applied to the L-39, which I do know.

PS:

p.s. If someone could explain to me how to properly embed YouTube content in here, I'd appreciate :-)

Use the YouTube input button, or use the following code (write YOUTUBE, not Y--TUBE ... I had to do that to stop it rendering the video, lol)

[Y--TUBE][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuPg7hX3Cg[/url][/Y--TUBE]

Thanks, nice to hear that :-)

It was fun exploring the data and I guess I will do a couple more.

Concerning the video, I clearly seem to be too dumb for that... If I write

[YOU_TUBE]

[/YOU_TUBE] (without the _ of course) I get this:

You use the video code, not the whole url i.e YOUTUBE's code after "v="

[Y--TUBE]vynNMZplEOc[/Y--TUBE] gives this :-

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080