ME automatically changes skill from CLIENT to HIGH

Jakko

Tested with current beta.

If you restart DCS and open a mission in the ME, the SKILL of the first unit that you click on will automatically change from CLIENT to HIGH.

Only the first unit.

Only if DCS has been restarted. If you open the next mission during the same session, this does not occur.

Can anybody confirm this?

Tested with current beta.

If you restart DCS and open a mission in the ME, the SKILL of the first unit that you click on will automatically change from CLIENT to HIGH.

Only the first unit.

Only if DCS has been restarted. If you open the next mission during the same session, this does not occur.

Can anybody confirm this?

I quickly opened a mission last night for the sole purpose of changing the player and wing to client for MP and yes, I observed the same as you... thought I was just making a mistake at first.

I don't recall closing down the game. Just running the mission and editing it again the same thing happened.

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H