Gamemaster and the blind map

MemphisBelle

Hello,

wasn´t it possible to see hidden units on the map when I´m in Gamemaster Slot?

i´m sure I forgot to set an option or is it some sort of a bug. Last time I tried that position I was able to see every single unit, but now the map is blind as for the Pilots. Anything I can do about it?

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

You sure you don't have the option "Hidden on Map" selected on your units ?

Ehhh, yes I have, we always fly with a blind map. I thought that the Gamemaster is able to see all units whether or not this option is activated or not.

So the way as you ask me sounds like that the Gamemaster can see units only if they are not hidden.

I was searching for Gamemaster in the manual and it is mentioning it with this:

Game Master. Can observe and play as JTAC and control air and ground AI units for both sides. The Game Master can view all units.

that's why I thought that he can always see the units no matter whether they are hidden or not...that´s an option that should definitely be added.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective