What price do you think module will be?

remi

What price do you think module will be?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What price do you think module will be?

• $59.99
    • $69.99
    • $79.99
    • $99.99

Guest Guest

If it is way more expensive than $69.99 I would expect them to somehow pack in a lot more value for the additional money. If it's $100 I better get a map, a carrier and a solid jet.

Edited by Heavy-D69420

A lot of people are here rich if you have that much money then buy one for me. Yes it is hard to make module with such fidelity and it takes a lot of time to produce. Not every one can pay that much money. $60 is the sweet spot and I will wait much more till it is available on sales. I am sorry but with the current release of the Normandy map and the assets pack which divides the community and IMO it is not a good idea to sale a map with out ww2 era vehicles. I hope the price will be $60 not more than that

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.2 Forum members must treat each other with respect and tolerance.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Considering competitors on other flight sim platforms with study level F-18 sims legacy or otherwise I would say more than $69.99 USD would be too much considering these competitors have carrier ops included in their sims.

There's no study level sim that you can get for $69.99 or less that includes carriers.

The problem is DCS players are too loyal so Devs know they got you and you'll pay no matter what.

No. People determine what has value to them. If one believes that a DCS F-18C module is worth $79+ then that is for them to decide. If you believe it is worth less, wait for a sale. It's pretty simple. No reason to play ad hominem attacks on the community.

I think it could be $69.99 with a carrier without any problem.

The A-10C module was $69.99 when it was first released into beta / early access. There is no way we will get a DCS F-18C module and the new carrier module for $69.99. I can see $79.99-99.99 for the DCS F-18C module and you can use the existing Carl Vinson Carrier.

Final Thought

I can easily see how this module can get up to and over $100. Ultimately it is up to each Virtual Pilot to determine what each module is worth to them. If the initial price is too high for you, simply wait for it to go on sale.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Guest Guest
There's no study level sim that you can get for $69.99 or less that includes carriers.

yes there is. you're just on a high dcs horse

yes there is. you're just on a high dos horse

No, no there's not. You can't formulate, nor articulate, a clear and substantive response so you resort to further ad hominem attacks....

• Like 1

Guest Guest
No, no there's not. You can't formulate, nor articulate, a clear and substantive response so you resort to further ad hominem attacks....

Congratulations. You know what a logical fallacy is.

Guest Guest

If you have to buy a competing sim and a hornet addon for that sim then you'll pay more than $69.99.

If you already have a competing sim, but still have to buy a hornet addon then you'll pay less than $69.99

In both instances you'll have carriers and a nice big map included.

If you have to buy a competing sim and an a hornet addon for that sim then you'll pay more than $69.99.

You proved my point and disproven your point.

If you already have a competing sim, but still have to buy a hornet add-on then you'll pay less than $69.99

You still payed more than $69.99. That is even before you have to buy the tact-pact to be able to use weapons. So now you are over $100.

My point is proven again.

In both instances you'll have carriers and a nice big map included.

"Nice" is subjective. Large in area, yes, I agree with you there. Detail will be lacking and unless you pay even more, the map will not be "nice."

Guest Guest

You still payed more than $69.99. That is even before you have to buy the tact-pact to be able to use weapons. So now you are over $100.

"Nice" is subjective. Large in area, yes, I agree with you there. Detail will be lacking and unless you pay even more, the map will not be "nice."[/quoteJ

Jesus, can the F-18C just be 69.99 and not break my balls.

Guest Guest
none of us expect the world to revolve around us and neither should you.

senior members are always members to me

"Nice" is subjective. Large in area, yes, I agree with you there. Detail will be lacking and unless you pay even more, the map will not be "nice."

Jesus, can the F-18C just be 69.99 and not break my balls.

Based on previous posts, it would be safe to bet that the price will be north of $69.99. The A-10C was released in 2010 into early access / beta at a price of $69.99. Chichi has already indicated that DCS F-18C will be the most expensive module to date, thus it is safe to assume that the price will be more than $69.99.

• ED Team

ED will announce the price closer to release.

I am sure there will be a pre purchase price, and no doubt bundles.

Until then this is a pointless thread that servers no purpose

Closed

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2