Ghosts and Thunder

Cobra847

Leathernecks - Masters of Teasing :D

I love and hate them for it. ... Please, don't stop it. :D

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn ... that was ... ******* incredible! :shocking:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

:doh: you may as well ask a magician to open up his sleeves. drama and suspense are essential elements of showmanship.

a month's wait isn't going to kill you, just wait and see.

Of course, and it isn't neccesarily for myself but rather spotting several people taking the date as a release date gospel and i don't entirely blame them as "Mjolnir strikes on 28.11.2016" actually sounds like a release date announcement.

There might be a third video coming up that clarifies the date as also being a release date.

It might just be bad phrasing that only refers to the stream and will end up confusing people; especially people that have been grasping at straws for over a year due to the whole marketing policy of LN promoting such behaviour.

Wow, does that mean that the next unannounced project by LNS is gonna be a Viggen? Didn't see that coming. :P

I hope on 28.11 we will finally see an official announcement of what airplane LNS was working so secretly after MiG-21, maybe even a couple of screenshots and a chance of preorder the beta.

Yep it is the AJS 37 to be precise.

Of course, and it isn't neccesarily for myself but rather spotting several people taking the date as a release date gospel and i don't entirely blame them as "Mjolnir strikes on 28.11.2016" actually sounds like a release date announcement.

There might be a third video coming up that clarifies the date as also being a release date.

It might just be bad phrasing that only refers to the stream and will end up confusing people; especially people that have been grasping at straws for over a year due to the whole marketing policy of LN promoting such behaviour.

Yep it is the AJS 37 to be precise.

It is certain that on 28th there will be a twitch stream, why else add twitch channel at the end. And who would watch the twitch channel if they released it at the same time (certainly not everyone buying and flying right away), so that would probably be pointless altogether. Assume it won`t come until after 28th.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A teaser this well done for DCS feels like giving a '91 Honda Accord the sort of treatment reserved for Lambos.

God bless our wonderful Honda Accord!

Oh, the 80s.. and 90s...

Feel like watching Die Hard, or Commando, Predator... Or...

Anybody knows if it is coming with the new theater? That environment looks way out of Caucasus.

Edited by Veritech

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

A long month ? :lol:

Unfortunately not. That will be a long 2017. :P

Expected release date in november-2017 when the Viggen will be 50 years old.

I hope not. :D Assuming that the announcement will be on 28.11 twitch stream, the actual release should be a month or two after that. If we're lucky, for Christmas. :)

Guys, if you check the calendar, 28.11 is monday, so very unlikely for a release day.

We have at least one month of teasing ahead.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

You forgot guys at that time (one month and one year!!! before release of the MiG-21) we already had a lot of screenshots of the external aircraft and the internal cockpit 3D models.

Now it's nothing. So a 2017 autumn release time is a VERY optimistic supposition.

May the THRUST be with you

You forgot guys at that time (one month and one year!!! before release of the MiG-21) we already had a lot of screenshots of the external aircraft and the internal cockpit 3D models.

Now it's nothing. So a 2017 autumn release time is a VERY optimistic supposition.

But this is a completely different Scenario though...

And they have already said many many times that they are working in a different way this time.

And that they would not start releasing pictures etc untill the module was pretty much fully completed and that the time between the Announcement (Videos / Pictures) Pre-Order and Release (atleast in Beta / Early Access form) would only be a few weeks apart (or at most 1-2 months).

They have also stated that the Viggen is much further along in development then the F-14 is and that it will come out first.

And everything they have said so far follows those statements they have not said anything indicating otherwise.

They also said that there would be a Month or more or intense teasing etc before the release etc (and it feels like that teasing has begun).

So i think a release this year is very very likely

(unless something drastically happens that is out of their control etc).

Edited by mattebubben
  • Like 1