A10-C Sturmovik campaign not working?

Ziptie

Anybody able to help me with the second leg of this A-10C Sturmovik campaign? I get the coordinated entered into the CDU, get all the authorization to go weapons hot, positive target prosecution, clearance to egress, meet up with the two jets inbound to Sakhumi, get clearance for pattern altitude.

But never get clearance to land. My A10C wingman also never departs the airfield, seeing in videos on youtube that the wingman seems to be in flight with them but not me..?

When I do land, it says to taxi to parking area - but never get a mission success...?

Only deploying weapons that are loaded stock for the mission.

Hoping that it is just an issue with the beta version of 2.5

Would appreciate any help,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Hi, to me, the same thing.

In Briefing says one thing (killing some targets),

But when in flight, after getting permission to kill the target and after destroying the truck, we get permission to leave, not anymore.

I see in the map and in the beginning movie that we have some targets inside the jungle, for me it was a campaign for 1.5 that was saved for 2.5, some changes were made (like destroying only one target) but still lacked to adjust some triggers, I believe that the mission is hoping to kill the targets they had before and are now hiding.

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

I can't even get past the very first mission in 2.5b. About 3 after liftoff, my wingmen is being shot down and the game ends with Mission Failure.

You have to stay very low. Like 300 ft. You are trying to stay off radar until you reach the ships at sea.

Anybody have luck with part 2 yet? Still stuck for me

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Sorry For cross-post but the other thread was difficult to find, I found a solution to mission 2!

Anyway here's the fix for Sturmovik Mission 2 Success:

1.) Go to mission editor

2.) File -> Open -> A10C -> Campaigns -> 02_A10Sturm.miz (or C:\(install location)\Mods\Aircraft\A-10C\Missions\Campaigns\02_A10Sturm.miz)

3.) Go to Set rules for trigger on left side (looks like a switch)

4.) Select trigger titled "Uspeh" (1 ONCE (uspeh, NO EVENT))

5.) Under Conditions, select UNIT'S ALTITUDE LOWER THAN

6.) Set Altitude to 75 (it looks like landing altitude at Sukhumi is around 50)

7.) Save (this may not work if you haven't run DCS as administrator)

8.) Fly!

A question, because I do not know if it's me, or it's a bug.

On the next mission of that campaign, called Use Of Rockets.

You have to destroy 4 planes. When looking at the photos of the briefing, I flew in parallel, well together, in a meadow in free air.

Has anyone seen those planes?

Because I spend 2 hours circling I can not find them, I see 2 trucks, one of them destroyed in the previous mission, I see Sam launchers, I do not know the name, a row of trucks I think I saw. But the main objective of this mission, the 4 planes, I can not find anywhere. I've even searched with the F11 button, and it only shows me a single plane, covered by trees, where smoke comes out.

But a plane between the trees, there are 4 planes exposed as put in the briefing. So I'm still asking, where are those 4 planes to complete the mission?

I think you only have to destroy 1, then there are 3 trucks after that you have to destroy. You may want to move the targets out of the trees in the mission editor, in the original version it was just an open field. I think the new tree collision that was implemented makes it verrry difficult to hit the planes. Alternatively you can set tree visibility to 0 on options and try and shoot them like that.

Thank you very much I will try to do that.

But one thing I'm not sure is that plane. In the briefing there are 4 planes next to each other, and even if you only have to destroy one, they should be 4, right?

And then can I take that plane out of the trees and poerle where I want? That's very good, I hope there is no error and leave the notice of "Mission Sucesfull" or that should come out

Sorry For cross-post but the other thread was difficult to find, I found a solution to mission 2!

Cheers, it worked !

Ziptie

Hi, did anyone get past Mission 4 "Use of Rockets"? Or do you need to do the Destrunio bugfix?

Edited by Chacina
name of mission

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

I tried to use the "Destrunio Bugfix" because there it was also in 75ft, but it did not help ... Reminder to destroy the targets turn off the trees.

System:

I tried to use the "Destrunio Bugfix" because there it was also in 75ft, but it did not help ... Reminder to destroy the targets turn off the trees.

Ya, they are all messed up. Bummer, as they seem to have potential for fun. I will just modify one and duplicate them as each training mission until the true combat part of the campaign.

The gau 8 training, where you get dispatched to find the truck - can’t seem to spot the truck. Did you find it?

Well when I released version 2.5 I was soon putting the trees at maximum, when I went flying this mission realized that the targets were below the trees (covered) so we have to "turn off the trees" there in the settings menu put the trees at 0% that there the targets appear. Looking for answers I discovered that this campaign was only available to the Russians and they translated with English subtitles, they are already aware of the bugs and promised to arrange. "Dzen" ED Team

System:

I finished mission 3 & 4 last night. mission 3 i moved all the targets out of the trees (the one plane and the 3 transport trucks) as well as raising the altitude for the final point as I did in mission 2. I think raising the altitude will be necessary on all of the missions that finish in Sukhumi. For mission 4 I was able to find the truck, heading along the road away from the lake the comms direct you to.

And how have you done it exactly?

Can you take step by step how to do it?

I have tried to do the same as for mission 2, that is, put 75 feet.

But when I hit the "Save" button, this error comes up:

The file can not be opened. Can not record C: \ Program Files \ Eagle Dynamics \ DCS World OpenBeta \ Mods \ aircraft \ A10-c \ Missions \ Campaigns \ 03_A10Sturm.miz

I have tried several times but I always get that error

I finished mission 3 & 4 last night. mission 3 i moved all the targets out of the trees (the one plane and the 3 transport trucks) as well as raising the altitude for the final point as I did in mission 2. I think raising the altitude will be necessary on all of the missions that finish in Sukhumi. For mission 4 I was able to find the truck, heading along the road away from the lake the comms direct you to.

One question, in mission 3 you just have to destroy a plane, 3 trucks and terrizar, right?

Or should we do something else? Well, when I go to the aeroport, they say "Go to 4" (I suppose it's the waypont 4), since I do not know English, I do not understand it. The fact is that I put the height in 75 as in mission 2, I destroyed the plane and the 3 trucks have landed but nothing happens, does not send me to the other mission

• 2 months later...