DCS BIOS in both versions

Pavespawn

Guys,

So I am trying to get self smarted on how DCS BIOS works and I am getting a little frustrated. I can make the one and only switch that I have programmed work in Alpha but when I try to use it in the 1.5.8 I get nothing at all. Not even information flowing in the cmd prompt. I thought at first it was the export.lua that was wrong but I have the dofile line in both. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance.

Pebbles

All those files were there. I recopied from the working side to the non just to be sure. I got it to work for one go then it stopped again. I am wondering if Helios interferes with it? Helios would work on the opposite versions from DCS BIOS. I still use it for my touch screen. The Helios profile setup does replace the export lua but it doesn't do it every time does it?

Ok, I have it working. My trouble shooting steps included swapping my existing Export lua for the one provided by DCS BIOS. It worked. So I assumed my export lua was corrupt. I swapped it for the Capt Zeen export lua and added the dofile. Didn't work on either version. So for whatever reason I decided to move the dofile to the very end of the export lua and bam, it worked. I don't know if everyone else already knew this bit of info but just in case, there you go.