trimmer button not working in 2.5.1beta

wolle

Since I updated to the latest beta, the trim button in the Huey has no effect any more. I checked that it is still bound, and tested both "default" and "central position trimmer mode". Also checked that it is working in the Mi-8 just as before. Anyone else have that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I just tried it on a cold and dead ac no effect I thought that was the problem I wanted t adjust the pitch neutral position so I don’t have to reach so far forward on my current setup until I’m able to reposition my puma controls.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Workin for me.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Mines working now but since my cyclic is non centering I rarely use it

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

not working for me either

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 2 weeks later...

@cibit, I had that same problem with the fire button but about a month back.

and mine fixed itself in a couple of days.

would not let me assign a button to fire.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

I got the same, Trim is dead. Force Trim switch is on! Centrel trimmer mode is in the options selected. The Trim button on the Stick is mapped, can see the movement of the button in cockpit, but without effect.

---

i tryed to delet the profiles and remap the bindings, but Trim is still dead.

---

Update: I have delted and reinstalled the module, now everyting is fine, backup profile is good :thumbup:

Edited by Jafferson

• 3 months later...