Request For Al Udeid AB (AUAB), Qatar

Jackil

Can I request that we get Al Udeid AB, Qatar. I've been deployed there many times. It would complement Al Dhafra AB and make for a nice well rounded Persian Gulf scenario too.

Jackil

Rig: i7-7700K, ASUS Strix Z270E mb, EVGA 1080GTX, 16GB DDR4 3000, Samsung 960 EVO M2.1 TB SSD, Corsair Hydro Cooler H115i, Win 10 64

I just realized that if you turn on the satellite map in the mission editor you can actually see AUAB if you zoom into its location. lol.

Rig: i7-7700K, ASUS Strix Z270E mb, EVGA 1080GTX, 16GB DDR4 3000, Samsung 960 EVO M2.1 TB SSD, Corsair Hydro Cooler H115i, Win 10 64

I would also like to see this additional airbase, however I'm not holding my breath.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Looking at google maps, it looks so different now. When I was there (Nov 2003 to Feb 04 IIRC) we where still on tents.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It may be final size, but I hope nobody feels it's actually finished...

Check the link Wags posted above. Says they'll try add more assets when time allows.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Looking at google maps, it looks so different now. When I was there (Nov 2003 to Feb 04 IIRC) we where still on tents.

my dad was there October 01-Feb 02.... very early stages of the base to say the least. He was a JSTARS pilot.

Rig: intel i9-9900kf @ 1.21 gigawatts of electricity | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming