Campaign builder confusion.

Dunks

Hi can someone please help and point out what I am doing wrong when trying to create a simple campaign. Mission one is a simple recon mission, fly over a certain point, which will set flag 1 true and give you 60 score in mission goals and landing will set flag 2 true and give you 40 score. when complete and you end mission it will show one mission flown, mission success 100, but will not switch to next mission, just restarts from beginning. I have searched for days and not found anything, confused.

SO it may be that it's reading the 40 value as the primary to mission success, vice points as you'd like. Might be a better idea to set a mission goal like:

100 points

unit speed less than 50

unit height agl less than 100'

flag 1 is true ( if you can add that)

40 points;

as above but leave out flag 1 is true

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi can someone please help and point out what I am doing wrong when trying to create a simple campaign. Mission one is a simple recon mission, fly over a certain point, which will set flag 1 true and give you 60 score in mission goals and landing will set flag 2 true and give you 40 score. when complete and you end mission it will show one mission flown, mission success 100, but will not switch to next mission, just restarts from beginning. I have searched for days and not found anything, confused.

The logic your using is sound, and should work.

Best technique for campaigns are

1. Trigger a mission score of 50 when time is greater that say 5 seconds, this way if you fail to do anything is mission you will have to refly it.
  2. Next do your trigger for mission score for the way point (10)
  3. Next do your trigger mission score for the Landing (40).
  4. Next (Optional), possibly do a trigger for mission failure (-50) or (-100) if you want to have to redo the current mission or be punished and go back to the previous mission (the later not recommended in general) if you die or for some other mission failure you might desire.
  5. The net result is if you score only 50 by doing nothing you refly the current mission, If you pass the correct waypoint you get a mission success but only with 60 points or if you do the waypoint and land you get 100 points and mission success and would then move onto the next mission in the set.
  6. If you had a mission failure score of (0-49) you would fail and go back to a previous mission or if the first mission in the set, you would have to refly it.
  7. Anything from 51-100 would give you mission success.
  8. A score of 50 exactly would make you refly the mission

If you want post the campaign here so I can have a look at it for you, as there are other things in the campaign manager section that can determine the mission progressing, such as bracketed mission scores, 0-100, 51-100.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.