Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

The box for allowing files to be exported to players is checked. That means tacview should be working. Hmmm... That's weird...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The box for allowing files to be exported to players is checked. That means tacview should be working. Hmmm... That's weird...

I see only my plane in tacview, no other objects... Probably some other boxes should be checked...

Edited by blokovchan
typo errors

Checked all the boxes. Tacview should be working. I'll look more into it on friday.

Nice...

It should help a lot to us, who are still learning, how to dogfight. In su27, I grew from mainly dogfood, to let say about average airman, with the help of tutorials and tacview analysis. :D

For learning purposes it is very usefull to see how maneouvers and tactics are performed by experienced players...

@Alpenwolf: you missed something. In multiplayer screen I see, that server allows only player export and in Tacview I have only my plane...

Roger that.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Read on the newsletter that there's an SA-2 in development. Can we hope to see lots of those on the server? And maybe some more AAA emplacements so we don't all fight below 2000ft agl?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yes! Brand new in development. They all appear complete but who knows when they'll be released unfortunately

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

2 things.

1. It seems the migs get neither drop tanks, nor countermeasures

2. What version of srs are you running?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

1. That seems to be the case for some players in the missions Battle For Maykop and Battle Over Sukhumi City. Missions' log files show some failures.

2. Latest version: 1.5.3.5

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

here we go (no track but screenshots)

video was from cold war server, i tried the same on other servers or offline, there it was working

i think the mission said it was 'battle for maykop'

but i had the same on other missions as well ('five points' and 'ossetia')

load.thumb.jpg.218ece10db419e976f3e201698e34a7e.jpg

noload.thumb.jpg.b6317936a66b99aee7d4b57ca726efba.jpg

Edited by dFlow

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

Also couldn't load tanks or countermeasures last night. There were also many others on the server chat with the same problem.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

This countermeasures and tanks issue is killing me. According to the log files only Battle For Maykop and Battle Over Sukhumi City have that problem. I myself can load anything (except for the nukes) on any map, which is very weird. Some players too, but not all.

I'll recreate the warehouses file for all the missions tomorrow. Hope that helps.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

thanks alpenwolf ... and sorry for the issues :noexpression:

you're doing a great job! :thumbup:

All good, buddy. I need all the feedback I can get to improve things. Hence the forum :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Couple of questions regarding future.

When the A-4 gets released (and the F-14 with the Forrestal Carrier). Will the Forrestal be added to the game and maybe have some A-4s parked on that?

Also when the Syrian map drops, would you make missions for that too and have the maps rotate?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry: