Sounds

FSX737200

Come on DCS Make better sounds for the FW190 i just paid $60Aud for it to sound like a Lawn Mower
Actually the idle sounds are pretty slick, imo. One of my online friends, who actually heard a 190A8 with the same engine as is historical, simply said that it should be more “rumbly” in DCS...

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Flyby sounds are nice. The rest still needs some work. Especially the Idle sounds which are almost silent and the in cockpit sounds, which are a bit lawnmowery as some have said.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Very strange, as Anton have one of the best sounds if not the best sounds at the moment.

Idle sounds along with flyby are very close to real thing.

I am wondering which set of sounds are not ok in your perspective. Could also be something regarding your audio system/headset ? (lack of low frequencies or something like that)

Is not same case for Dora and BF109 .... but Anton really nailed it.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

It definitely sounds like a radial and not a lawnmower. It could still use some tweaking, and as always the start up effects/sounds aren't nearly as good as another sim.

5800X3d, 32GB DDR4@3400, 6800 xt, Reverb G2, Gunfighter/TMWH