fc3 vs stand alones

grafspee

i have question regarding fc3 policy since i have read post about including j-11 in to stnad alone versions of su-33 and su-27.

let assume that i dont have fc3

i buy every single stand alone versions of fc3 i think it is possible correct me if im wrong,

so i buy su-27/33 f-15 a-10a mig-29 su-25 as stand alones mods and if i undestand it i still dont have acces to j-11a even if i pay even more than for fc3 only or do i get free fc3 pack becouse i bought all of them alredy and iget accest to j-11a?

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the idea was that you should collect them all individually, but to allow users to just buy the one they want & save money. I don't think there is any difference in the actual data downloaded AFAIK. Not sure whether the J-11a is included with the SU-27 or not - TBH, I was surprised to see that you had to pay separately for the SU-33, so it is possible that it is not included with the SU-27.

Either way, if you want more than a couple of them, then FC3 would seem a better deal.

I'm pretty sure that you need either the entire FC3 package, or the Su-27. It was posted back awhile ago that it should be available either way. I recommend that you get the entire FC3 package though. They are all great modules to play around with and there are several campaigns that come with FC3. You'll also save $25 from purchasing them separately.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]