[NOT AT ALL] is the Yak-52 dead?

berk.kp

Hmm. I like that. It really looks quite different from the regular Yak, doesn't it

-edit because I'm a dumbass

It's not a Yak-52. Of course it looks different @@

There are tail-wheel -52 conversions, too.

Yak52TD01.jpg

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Think that's a CJ-6 tailwheel conversion . If that's a 52 , they did a hell of a lotta work on the main gear .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

There are tail-wheel -52 conversions, too.

Yak52TD01.jpg

Yeah, I saw that, too :p It makes it much cleaner. I like it ) I wonder how much trouble that would be to offer?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Yeah, I saw that, too :p It makes it much cleaner. I like it ) I wonder how much trouble that would be to offer?

I'm more excited of what seems to be navigation lights on that one.

I know this is not a wishlist thread, but some crude "aftermarket" nav-light kit would be super helpful. Especially since many people use the yak for formation flying, i assume...

I hope there will never be a tail dragger version of the Yak in DCS. I simply hate their ground handling. It's the main reason why I almost stopped using the Spitfire and the Dora. :(

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I hope there will never be a tail dragger version of the Yak in DCS. I simply hate their ground handling. It's the main reason why I almost stopped using the Spitfire and the Dora. :(

Maybe one percent is groundhandling pal, it is really not that hard. Actually pretty fun and just a matter of time till you get the hang of it. Decent hotas and rudders, it is no problem at all. Don't you give up !

Wouldn't harm you in any way if it was offered as an option.

Well, not even the version we have now, is complete. How long do you think it will take, until DCS will offer an alternative version?

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

How long do you think it will take

No idea and no particular interest either, since this was all hypotethical anyway. But it still wouldn't harm you in any way if ED offered a taildragger version as an option.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.