AI Aircraft - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-21-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
SuperSix2

Default AI Aircraft

How are the AI aircraft coming along? It’s been awhile since we’ve seen updates or had any added? There were screens awhile ago about the C-47, and JU-88 I thought but nothing since and that was maybe a year ago?
SuperSix2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
DD_Fenrir

I've been hoping that they've been waiting on completion of the improved damage model before releasing them; no point in spending development hours on building a DM that is obsolete tech...

At least this is what I'm telling myself.

Hope springs...
DD_Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:30 AM   #3
philstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD_Fenrir View Post
I've been hoping that they've been waiting on completion of the improved damage model before releasing them; no point in spending development hours on building a DM that is obsolete tech...

That's the excuse I keep giving myself too.

Ideally, ED would provide their customers with an update, something a little more convincing than "we're working on it".

Storm of War server updates: http://stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=29
philstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:19 AM   #4
Hunter Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by philstyle View Post
That's the excuse I keep giving myself too.

Ideally, ED would provide their customers with an update, something a little more convincing than "we're working on it".
When they will understand that the WWII is a profitable market they will put more resource on it...
But the wind is changing a bit...
New dedicated subsection of the forum, two or three maps (one free) announced, two warbirds coming, others AI to follow, third party developers coming (Octopus...probably these guys could concentrate on Russian side of the businness...) and other like Magnitude who have already a product like the Corsair and a scenario (that could be a game changer) like the Pacific/carrier ops in the final stage....
We need to keep it up, showing interest in the modules and possibly building a working community to support it, modders, skinners and mission makers to publish content on ED site, MP servers to follow.
Forgive, as usual, my ...I'm ashamed to call it "English"

http://medusasquad.altervista.org/
http://medusasquad.altervista.org/forum/
https://www.youtube.com/user/garaganotube
Hunter Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
rogonaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Joker View Post
When they will understand that the WWII is a profitable market they will put more resource on it...
But the wind is changing a bit...
New dedicated subsection of the forum, two or three maps (one free) announced, two warbirds coming, others AI to follow, third party developers coming (Octopus...probably these guys could concentrate on Russian side of the businness...) and other like Magnitude who have already a product like the Corsair and a scenario (that could be a game changer) like the Pacific/carrier ops in the final stage....
We need to keep it up, showing interest in the modules and possibly building a working community to support it, modders, skinners and mission makers to publish content on ED site, MP servers to follow.
Forgive, as usual, my ...I'm ashamed to call it "English"
+1 i think they already know that its profitable thats why theres alot of effort put into it lately. i am pleased to see ww2 coming along nicely, keep up the pace!

Last edited by rogonaut; 05-23-2019 at 02:35 PM.
rogonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 01:05 PM   #6
Wolf8312

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogonaut View Post
+1 i think they already know that its profitable thats why theres alot of effort put into it lately. i am pleased to see ww2 coming along nicely, keep up the pace!

I think it is profitable too. I for one have bought all of the WW2 planes so far, and will buy any others that come along!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-H,1080Ti OC edition, i7-8770k 5ghz, 1 T SSD, 16GB DDR4 3200, HTC VIVE, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, Gametrix JETSEAT, Voice attack
Wolf8312 is offline   Reply With Quote