Flaming Cliffs 2

You need to own Lock On modern air combat to update to Flaming Cliffs 1. You need Flaming Cliffs 1 to update to Flaming Cliffs 2

BUT!!!!!!

Flaming Cliffs 3 is DRM free! (No Ubisoft meddling) as of a year now or so.

So you can skip everything and just buy Flaming Cliffs 3 on DCS World. Maybe wait for a discount. I got it for 14 dollars I believe.

Edited by kingpinda

You do not need FC1 to use FC2. You DO need the original Lock On Modern Air Combat to use FC2. Lockon Platinum is a package that contains both Lock On and FC2.

http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Platinum-Pc/dp/B003UEREBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438874696&sr=8-1&keywords=Lockon+platinum

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

You do not need FC1 to use FC2. You DO need the original Lock On Modern Air Combat to use FC2. Lockon Platinum is a package that contains both Lock On and FC2.

http://www.amazon.com/Lock-Platinum-Pc/dp/B003UEREBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438874696&sr=8-1&keywords=Lockon+platinum

sorry for my misinformation I wasnt aware you could upgrade from Lomac directly to flaming cliffs 2

yea ive turned details down and its just choppy kinda annoying

What are your system Specs.? I do assume from what U said U are aware of the requirements but wanted to give it a try on your system anyway. I am just curious.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Processor: AMD A6-6310 APU Radeon R4 Graphics @1.8Ghz

RAM: 5.0GB

Also what is the major difference between FC1 and FC2 because all I can really tell is that FC2 allows you to play with KA-50 DCS players online

• 2 years later...

FC2 upgrade

Is there a upgrade path for FC2 to FC3 ?

Thanks for you replies.

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Tengo el CD de FC2 y a la hora de instalarlo no me reconoce el número de serie que viene en la caja.

Agradecería que alguien me indicara cual puede ser el problema y la forma de solucionarlo.

Muchas gracias.

• 3 months later...
Tengo el CD de FC2 y a la hora de instalarlo no me reconoce el número de serie que viene en la caja.

Agradecería que alguien me indicara cual puede ser el problema y la forma de solucionarlo.

Muchas gracias.

I have the FC2 CD and at the time of installation it does not recognize me the serial number that comes in the box.

I would appreciate someone telling me what the problem may be and how to solve it.

Thank you.

1. You have to install either LOMAC or Flaming Cliffs 1 before Flaming Cliffs 2.

2. If you did meet prerequisites, does FC2 installs but does not activate or it just does not install at all?

If the latter, I think you may be typing in serial number incorrectly.

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"