Did not receive Any Discounts from Spring Purchase

CAG001

Also could not open a ticket on it because it asks for a screenshot... what am I supposed to shoot a screenshot of on a failed order?

Screenshot is a way to take a picture of the visible on screen. Launch "Snipping" program from Windows start menu.

And take a screenshot of the receipt.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Yea I went to make a purchase about 5pm EST yesterday and the sale was already over.

Owned Modules: F-18, F-16, F-14, AV-8B, A-10c, Huey, Hip, KA-50, Gazelle, Mig 15, Mig 19, Mig 21, FC3, P-51, BF-109, C-101, L-39, F-5, YAK-52

PC Specs- 8700k at 5.1GHz on Asrock z370 Fata1ity k6, EVGA 1080ti SSC2, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1TB NVMe m.2 Drive for DCS with a 500gb NVMe M.2 boot drive, Oculus Rift S

Screenshot is a way to take a picture of the visible on screen. Launch "Snipping" program from Windows start menu.

And take a screenshot of the receipt.

I know what a screenshot is... but there is nothing to shoot a screenshot of! The transaction completed but the charges showing in paypal after the fact did not match up to the discount advertised... You cant see that until the transaction has completed. Now its just showing the full prices on everything.

• 2 weeks later...
Instead of blindly yelling in to the void, why don't you post a screenshot of the Paypal transaction details as settled?

Might I suggest that instead of screaming at the void that you scroll up and read the previous messages.

Did you contact ED support or just this forum? I don't think forum is a place to unwind, which you are clearly doing.

You can contact support providing all necessary information. Could be a fault on ED side, could be a technical glitch or could be your fault.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/contacts/

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Did you contact ED support or just this forum? I don't think forum is a place to unwind, which you are clearly doing.

You can contact support providing all necessary information. Could be a fault on ED side, could be a technical glitch or could be your fault.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/contacts/

I finally got a response just this morning... The Spring sale ended at 23:59:59 on the 28th Zulu time zone. They should have listed that in their advertisement page but did not do so... I am CST. My purchase was at 04:57:59 Zulu on the 29th, which was 23:57:59 CST on the 28th. The cart showed the sale price, but the purchase showed the higher price. That is what prompted the cancellation of the purchase.

Edited by CAG001