Kneeboard Bookmarks?

JLX

I love the bookmark feature of the kneeboard! It makes using it so much easier! And when you start adding in all sorts of additional information, bookmarking becomes essential!

Not only would I love to see bookmarks added to the Huey - I'd love to see this as a standard feature on ALL DCS modules!

If anyone at Belsimtek reads this:

• Will the bookmarks that are in other Belsimtek modules come to the Huey?
  • Is this feature something that you feel you could convince (and would want) ED to adopt?
  • Or, is it something that you'd prefer to keep as a Belsimtek exclusive "perk"?
  • If not adopted universally, is it possible (and would you be willing) to put it out as a mod that we could use with other aircraft?

I just find it so damn useful that it's to the point I find it irritating when using a module that doesn't incorporate it.

Thanks in advance for any/all info. Cheers!

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

You're talking about the purple chevrons on the map on the kneeboard? They work fine in the huey for me.

No, I'm talking about being able to bookmark specific pages so you can quickly jump to them:

attachment.php?attachmentid=145208&stc=1&d=1469648832

If you look in the Kneeboard section of the control customization (of most Belsimtek modules - MiG-15, F-86, Mi-8MVT2 all have it) you'll see you can assign shortcuts for the bookmark functions.

Edit: I just found your Nav Kneeboard pages. They're another good example of why bookmarks are so great. You can quickly jump to reference information like this, then jump back to the map, or the weapons stats page, or some other reference without flipping like crazy hunting for what you're looking for.

914814882_DCSBookmarks.thumb.gif.97b7e0e7becc9c4cacb79395c2f72127.gif

Edited by JLX

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets