Announcement - new A-10C DLC training campaign - Page 27 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #261
sze5003

Reputation power: 1
sze5003 will become famous soon enoughsze5003 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbik View Post
Oh the dread and horror of thinking that I have to AA refuel in each mission. Sweat and blood on Hotas...

This could probably be the hardest campaign ever.
Yea I probably wouldn't get past the first mission lol. It is easier for spacial awareness in VR. But also a lot more bobbing and weaving I noticed than on a monitor. When I used trackir I only bobbled around when I got real close. With VR you notice it much faster.

Either way back on topic, I'm fine with whatever the decision may be.
sze5003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #262
lasvideo

Reputation power: 2
lasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura about

Any estimated date of release?
lasvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #263
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 25
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Very difficult to say, we’re back at work after around 2m break due to real life (important) stuff, like moving to a different part of US or having a new kid I’d say mid 2018 if all goes well!
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:47 PM   #264
lasvideo

lasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura aboutlasvideo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltic_dragon View Post
Very difficult to say, we’re back at work after around 2m break due to real life (important) stuff, like moving to a different part of US or having a new kid I’d say mid 2018 if all goes well!
I really enjoyed the dialog, though the game crashed near the end. No big deal. Its a beta.
Even though I prefer (and have memorized) Chucks Guides way of doing a cold startup, it was interesting to experience a different approach. And it was nice to know 90% of the steps that were done. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by lasvideo; 10-27-2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:42 AM   #265
baltic_dragon
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 25
baltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of lightbaltic_dragon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvideo View Post
I really enjoyed the dialog, though the game crashed near the end. No big deal. Its a beta.
Even though I prefer (and have memorized) Chucks Guides way of doing a cold startup, it was interesting to experience a different approach. And it was nice to know 90% of the steps that were done. Keep up the good work!
The startup in the mission is based on the actual real life operating instructions & consulted with an ex A10 driver. Though from what I've seen while doing the research, every squadron has a bit different approach to the order of some things etc.
F-15C: The Georgian War DLC campaign - fictional campaign set during the 2008 war in Georgia, inspired by true events.

Campaigns under construction
M-2000C Red Flag: 16 missions, more than 3000 voiceovers.
A-10C Iron Flag: A comprehensive training campaign for A-10C based in Nevada.
baltic_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:05 PM   #266
lasvideo

Any release date yet?
Old 01-01-2018, 05:12 PM   #267
Rudel_chw

Reputation power: 11
Rudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really niceRudel_chw is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasvideo View Post
Any release date yet?
Is it mid 2018 already?
Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #268
sze5003

Reputation power: 1
sze5003 will become famous soon enoughsze5003 will become famous soon enough

I wish. I can't wait for these..about time I get back on the hog. I've recently started messing with it again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
sze5003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:09 AM   #269
InteR

InteR is on a distinguished road

I think it is possible a delay due to new DCS version, 2.5...
Old 02-14-2018, 07:17 AM   #270
Ayindi

Reputation power: 3
Ayindi is on a distinguished road

Since its on the NTTR Map I am not sure if 2.5 has any impact! Can't wait...
Ayindi is offline   Reply With Quote