AI Controlled Huey door gunners ever going to be fixed? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 06:09 AM   #1
jebus

Reputation power: 0
jebus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AI Controlled Huey door gunners ever going to be fixed?

Are Belsimtek or ED ever going to fix the problem with the AI controlled Huey door gunners not working? (I am talking about the door gunners on a AI huey)
Come on guys it has been broken for 4 years so far is it ever going to get fixed!
or is this in the too hard basket? (or couldnt give a shit, I got your money anyway) I think the latter.
ED has managed to get B17 gunners working why cant they get the hueys to do the same.
Surely it almost the same code used.
jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM   #2
Haukka81

Reputation power: 13
Haukka81 is a jewel in the roughHaukka81 is a jewel in the roughHaukka81 is a jewel in the roughHaukka81 is a jewel in the roughHaukka81 is a jewel in the roughHaukka81 is a jewel in the rough

+1 this , new modules coming and old broken. Please fix this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haukka81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:16 PM   #3
Nascar

Reputation power: 7
Nascar has a spectacular aura aboutNascar has a spectacular aura aboutNascar has a spectacular aura about

I just started getting into the Huey and have found that my door gunners with free fire ROE wont engage enemy helicopters. They would help a lot when going up against an Mi-24. This is on a mission I created so I may have something bugged but after multiple engagements they wont fire.

Edit: I just did the mission again and the door gunners engaged the helos. Must have been a mission bug.
Thermaltake Overseer RX-I ATX Full Tower // CORSAIR RM Series RM1000 // GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GA-Z97X-Gaming GT // i7-4790K Devil's Canyon @ 4.6 // CRYORIG R1 Ultimate Dual Tower Heatsink // SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 128GB SSD // Mushkin Enhanced Reactor 2.5" 1TB SSD // Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2400 // GTX 980Ti 6GB G1 Gaming OC Edition // CM Storm Recon Gaming Mouse // GX-Gaming Cavmanus Headset // Logitech G940 // Geko GSeat // Htc Vive

Last edited by Nascar; 02-20-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Status Update
Nascar is offline   Reply With Quote