Is Hawk worth buying it? - Page 15 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 02:12 AM   #141
Destroyer37

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd022 View Post
There really should be ramifications for developers pulling this garbage...I mean, heck, it seems pretty profitable for me to "early release" a SR-71 next week. I promise it will be AFM when it's released final...never.

....and, yes, I did purchase the Hawk, because I am a fan of this airframe IRL...too bad we got duped. I'm mad about it.
Its like you read my mind.... And for what its worth, I hate making posts in their section of the forums because it just gives them more attention however this time I had to let it go.

Specs:
Spoiler:
Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 4.3 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 16GB (4x4GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

Last edited by Destroyer37; 02-14-2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:03 AM   #142
Mizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd022 View Post
There really should be ramifications for developers pulling this garbage...I mean, heck, it seems pretty profitable for me to "early release" a SR-71 next week. I promise it will be AFM when it's released final...never.

....and, yes, I did purchase the Hawk, because I am a fan of this airframe IRL...too bad we got duped. I'm mad about it.
it was an EFM by the way but I feel the same as all others. To be honest, this developer did not ring true to me from the start. The module cockpit was 'amateur' when released and the worst by far module overall to this day. It was not a big surprise this Limited Company (UK listed) announced it's demise from further development in DCS and I am pleased the forum is still available for me to make this post. Personally I think ED should let the Director of the limited company who sold the 'Hawk' know that a full refund to people who bought the 'Hawk' is the best business practice. Lest we forget a bad purchase !

Mizzy
Old 02-14-2018, 03:48 AM   #143
wedge_one

For real, I think this module should be removed from sale until VEAO fix the aircraft.

OR

VEAO should give away the module to ED or any other partner to fix the aircraft, and all future incoming from purchases go to their new owner.

Wishlist: DCS: F-16C

wedgeDCS - Modern Custom CSS themes for the Forum
Old 02-14-2018, 09:39 AM   #144
BIGNEWY
Senior

Hi all

Your feedback has been heard,

VEAO are working on updating the HAWK for 2.5.

I am closing this thread, it has just turned into a dev bashing thread.